Why join frog?
Joining frog means you’ll be joining the “pond,” a global network of studios, each with a thriving in-person and vibrant virtual culture. frogs are curious, collaborative, and courageous, united by our passion for improving the human experience through design, while each bringing our unique and diverse skills and experiences to the table. We draw on our global reach and local knowledge to solve complex problems and design innovative, sustainable solutions that touch hearts and move markets. frogs prize humor, positivity, and community just as highly as performance and outcomes. Our culture is open, flexible, inclusive, and engaging. Working at frog means being empowered to Make Your Mark on every project, in your studio, your community—and the world at large.
What will you be doing?
As a first step into owning and building a book of business at frog, you will identify and grow existing and new client relationships across the full range of frog’s services. You will bring a thoughtful and consultative approach to the job. To clients, you will convey an understanding of frog’s complete value across product and service design, strategy, and technology. In this role, you will:
· Lead and coordinate multi-disciplinary frog teams, manage account development efforts, and foster relationships with client decision makers to achieve account revenue goals
· Act as an ambassador for the frog brand
· Build initial and lasting impressions on the front line with clients who are interested in building relationships with frog
· Participate in the creation and execution of account strategy in collaboration with account discipline leads
· Drive the creation, proposal, and winning of new programs by matching clients’ needs with frog’s offerings and persuasively presenting the frog solution; while the Manager is primarily focused on new program initiation, they also lead the status of ongoing engagements and building of long-term relationships with decision makers and influencers
· Contribute to account plans and reviews, reporting, project kick-offs, and key project deliverable read-outs
· Help clients navigate the comprehensive challenges involved in innovation within complex global organizations
We want you to have:
· 3+ years of experience in sales, partnerships, and/or other client-facing growth roles
· Strong writing and communication skills - you know that first impressions matter, so you are thoughtful in all communication, checking twice for written typos and perceived tone
· Positive, can-do attitude; you are able to be an optimistic and empathetic presence in a meeting to drive a group to action and build relationships
· Ability to lead cross-disciplinary teams to action, knowing how to ask the right questions, form relationships with the right subject matter experts, and do your homework to understand the nuances of our offerings
· Ability to balance big-picture creative thinking with prioritizing and understanding prospective clients' and frog's business objectives
· Strong solid business acumen - you understand the concerns a business executive may have, and you can decipher the "business language" to understand how we may be able to translate our offerings to solve their challenges.
· Ability to lead the strategy for a new client opportunity and lead pitch meetings
· Comfort working in ambiguous environments, both with customers and internally - you work to create structure to keep progress going in all the projects you touch, while also being able to stay agile when business can change quickly
· Ability to become a trusted advisor to frog’s clients
It would be a bonus if you had:
· A problem-solving nature that shows itself in the ability to put together large complex proposals (not just responding to RFPs)
· Experience working with human-centered design, or a deep desire to learn about and advocate for it
· Experience in a creative agency or consultancy work setting
· Please submit a one-page cover letter reflecting your interest in and qualifications for the position and a separate CV in PDF format.
About Your Career
Our growth ambition and collaborative work approach with clients combine to create a business culture that allows new consultants to dive right in and become an integral part of the team. The entrepreneurial working style and size of our practice will enable you to create a name for yourself, shine early on, and have a significant impact on our clients and our company.
We offer countless opportunities to learn, grow, and develop both your business technology expertise and your leadership capabilities. Please visit our website at: capgemini.com/service/invent/ for more information about Capgemini Invent.
About Capgemini Invent
As the innovation and transformation powerhouse of the Capgemini Group, Capgemini Invent helps CxOs navigate today while plotting a course for the future. Located in offices and creative studios around the world, including brands like frog, Cambridge Consultants, Synapse and Purpose, its 9,000+ strong team combines strategy, technology, data science and creative design with deep industry expertise and insights. We invent futures that are relevant, resilient, and sustainable for society, for businesses and the customers they serve.
Capgemini Invent is an integral part of Capgemini, a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms.
Get The Future You Want
Visit us at www.capgemini.com/invent
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law