At frog we ideate and bring to life what’s next for our clients. By combining strategy, technology, data science and creative design expertise with an inventive mindset, we work with our clients to solve their most complex business and technology challenges. Located in more than 30 offices and 10 creative studios around the world, we have a 6,000+ strong team.
Part of the Capgemini group, we are a globally renowned technology and digital leader and have the responsibility, the ambition, and the means to contribute to solving major societal questions that are shaping our future world. Invent for Society aims to value how social impact is part of the fabric of what we do.
The retail industry is massively disrupted. New entrants, the explosion of media touchpoints, changing consumer expectations, digital innovation and access to data has changed the playing field for many retail companies.
Within our Commerce Practice, you will be working as part of an exciting and dynamic business that enables innovative customer strategies, experience and product design, digital marketing and content execution, and customer engagement, channel and loyalty transformations.
See what it’s like to work at frog, visit our Glassdoor page
Our Commerce Practice helps our clients across various industries generate growth by becoming an innovative data-driven and customer-centric brand. Our clients need to deliver the experience their customers want, every day, across multiple touch points. The customer experiences they create must reflect their brand positioning—through content that aligns the company’s purpose with the customer’s needs, in real time.
We are seeking a Senior consultant to join frog within our Commerce Practice. You’ll be helping our clients deliver an excellent Commerce experience, utilising technology and/or optimising business operations within Commerce, eCommerce, sales, and marketing functions.
No matter the project or customer, your work will have a meaningful impact on society, businesses and lives. It’s really rewarding. And it’s also really varied. You’ll work on a huge variety of projects (some larger than others), so you could gain lots of experience in a short amount of time. Whilst this work will focus heavily on retail, there will be the opportunity to work across sector in enabling new eCommerce experiences.
Working within the Commerce Practice you’ll become part of a team that develops next generation solutions to transform global businesses.
As a Senior consultant you’ll bring your industry experience and practical knowhow of e-commerce to help grow the Commerce team’s e-commerce capabilities, driving forward our business, and improve our skillset.
Key expectations from this role include:
• Bring extensive practical industry experience of D2C e-commerce, to help enhance Commerce team capabilities.
• Bring experience of managing site re-platforming projects and other development initiatives
• Understanding and knowledge of ecommerce best practice – including CX, UX, Operating models and technology strategies
• Provide clients with advice and expertise in D2C and, if possible, B2B e-commerce, particularly in retail.
• Provide expert advice, to resolve client project issues and deliver an optimal e-commerce experience.
• Be an expert in your domain, delivering thought leadership, while brining additional value to the Commerce team.
• Make a significant contribution to expanding the Commerce teams’ client portfolio.
You’ll bring your experience in the market to this role; be able to work as part of a project team, lead a workstream, be responsible for a part of a project, and occasionally manage a small team. You will have a growth mindset, actively investigating opportunities, preparing proposals and presentations
• Previous ecommerce experience
• A proven track record of optimising existing e-commerce platforms and other (B2B, Marketplaces, social commerce, ecommerce retail projects for brands and retailers.
• Experience running D2C sites for brands or retailers – managing day to day trading, inputting into the development roadmap and managing all areas of the site’s experience including commercial management
• Experience of managing e-commerce teams and other commerce channels is desirable.
• Experience of delivering successful retail eCommerce transformation, (omnichannel) experiences, D2C digital engagement strategy, and or digital execution, digital product and/or service design,
• Broad knowledge of the important issues and solutions concerning today’s competitive e-commerce marketplace.
You will join frog and the Commerce Practice at an exciting time – able to grow and influence the development of the Commerce team capability, working alongside dynamic consulting and design colleagues.
You’ll be free to make your role and your career what you want it to be. Proactivity and ambition flourish at frog. There are countless opportunities available to propel your development forward: seek out those that suit you, and we will back you all the way. In summary, we believe the following make this a great place to work:
• Show how single minds make for better teams: Work alongside fierce intellects who love to collaborate.
• Be comfortable outside your comfort zone: Self-stretchers thrive in our environment.
• Build momentum in your career: Make your role and your career what you want it to be.
• Stay true to who you are: Play to your strengths and bring your individuality.
• Aim for nothing less than leading edge: We thrive on the knowledge that the Digital work we do has real impact.
• Give your curiosity freedom and focus: A place where inquisitiveness and entrepreneurial thinking are encouraged.
frog positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs
frog is a global business with teams working from every corner of the world. To help us process your application, please ensure that your application documents (CV, cover letter, portfolio, etc.) are all in English.
As the digital innovation, design and transformation brand of the Capgemini Group, Capgemini Invent enables CxOs to envision and shape the future of their businesses.
Located in more than 36 offices and 37 creative studios around the world, it comprises a 10,000+ strong team of strategists, data scientists, product and experience designers, brand experts and technologists who develop new digital services, products, experiences and business models for sustainable growth.
Capgemini Invent is an integral part of Capgemini, a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fuelled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
There’s an endless amount to learn at frog, and an endless number of ways to do so. So, you’ll also have unique training opportunities to take advantage of. Some of our consultants even have the chance to go to Les Fontaine (near Paris, France), where we host a conference. Outside of dedicated training, everyone makes time to help and support one another - collaboration is encouraged across all of our teams.
We understand that everyone has varied lives and we want you to have a great work-life balance. So, where possible, our Work Life Harmony policy will help you to work flexibly and juggle your work and home life
We’re also focused on using tech to have a positive social impact. So, we’re working to reduce our own carbon footprint and improve everyone’s access to a digital world. It’s something we’re really serious
about. In fact, we were even named as one of the world’s most ethical companies by the Ethisphere Institute for an 8th year. When you join frog, you’ll join a team that does the right thing.
We offer a remuneration package which includes flexible benefits options for you to choose to suit your own personal circumstances and a variable element dependent grade and on company and personal performance.
In order to commence a role with Capgemini UK plc you will be required to provide documentary proof prior to joining the Company that you are entitled to live and work in the UK.
More information is at available at: https://www.capgemini.com/gb-en/service/invent/
Make Your Mark