frog is one of the world’s most successful innovation and design companies and has recently turbo-charged our UK business through a number of mergers and acquisitions.
We’re growing fast, and our next move is to build on our global heritage in brand consultancy and launch a market leading UK brand offer.
frog partners with customer-centric enterprises to drive sustainable growth, by building and orchestrating experiences at scale, while harnessing the power of data and technology.
We’re inventing the future of customer experiences by delivering market-defining business models, products, services, brand engagements and communications.
frogs prize humour, positivity, and community just as highly as performance and outcomes. Our culture is open, flexible, inclusive, and engaging. Working at frog means being empowered to meet the moment, and Make Your Mark on every project, in your studio, your community—and the world at large.
Joining frog means you’ll be joining the “pond,” a global network of studios, each with a thriving in-person and vibrant virtual culture. frogs are curious, collaborative, and courageous, united by our passion for improving the human experience across our areas of expertise, while each bringing our unique and diverse skills and experiences to the table. We draw on our global reach and local knowledge to solve complex problems and create innovative, sustainable solutions that touch hearts and move markets.
frog Impact is a new proposition, a start-up within frog. The Impact team is being built to solve population scale problems, working with government product and policy teams, to make a genuine difference to our socio-economic structures and the human experience.
The right people are hard to find, below is a picture of the experience we want you to have, but it's more important you're passionate about human behaviours, user-centred design and delivering meaningful purposeful work in the public sector. Don’t worry about being a 100% fit. If this sounds like an interesting opportunity to you, and you think it could work, let’s talk
Interaction design in the gov space is the glue holding the team together, you bring the solution to life by understanding how citizens and stakeholders interface with our ideas, rapidly prototyping and humanizing touchpoints and end to end services so people can see the possibilities that we’ve collaboratively imagined
As Interaction Designer you’ll:
• Understand the limitations of tech’ and why code is important. You can prototype in code, but you don’t need to make production-ready outputs. You know how to talk to devs and when to switch to HTML and CSS. You understand security, accessibility and version control, and can use ‘what you see is what you get’ tools, whatever’s best fit for the job at hand.
• Prototyping. You can apply technical knowledge and experience to create or design workable prototypes, both programs and physical outputs. You understand parameters, restrictions and synergies.
• Strategic thinking. You can take an overall perspective on business issues, events, activities and discuss their wider implications and long-term impact. This could include determining patterns, standards, policies, roadmaps and vision statements. You know how to focus on outcomes rather than solutions and activities.
• User focus. You understand users and can identify who they are and what their needs are, based on evidence. You can translate user stories and propose design approaches or services to meet these needs. You can engage in meaningful interactions and relationships with users. You put users first and can manage competing priorities.
• Agile working. You know about agile methodology and can apply an agile mindset to all aspects of your work. You can work in a fast-paced, evolving environment and use an iterative method and flexible approach to enable rapid delivery. You are unafraid to take risks, willing to learn from mistakes and appreciate the importance of agile project delivery for digital projects.
• You communicate effectively across organisational, technical and political boundaries, understanding the context. You know how to make complex and technical information and language simple and accessible for non-technical audiences. You can advocate and communicate what a team does to create trust and authenticity and can respond to challenge.
• Digital perspective. You understand how the digital economy is changing user behaviour and the government landscape. You can make informed decisions based on user needs, available technology and value for money. You know about the wider digital economy and advances in technology.
• You can visualise, articulate and solve complex problems and concepts, and make disciplined decisions based on available information and research evidence. You know how to move from analysis to synthesis and/or design intent. Skills include: demonstration of the ability to apply logical thinking, gathering and analysing information and evidencing key performance indicators.
• Experience of working within constraints. You understand and can work within given constraints (including but not limited to technology and policy, and regulatory, financial and legal constraints). You know how to challenge constraints that can be changed. You can ensure compliance against constraints by adapting products and services where needed.
frog and Capgemini Invent are Equal Opportunity Employers encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
frog is a global business with teams working from every corner of the world. To help us process your application, please ensure that your application documents (CV, cover letter, portfolio, etc.) are all in English.
Learning and development
There’s an endless amount to learn, and an endless number of ways to do so. So, you’ll also have unique training opportunities to take advantage of. Some of our consultants even have the chance to go to Les Fontaine (near Paris, France), where we host a conference. Outside of dedicated training, everyone makes time to help and support one another - collaboration is encouraged across all of our teams.
We understand that everyone has varied lives and we want you to have a great work-life balance. So, where possible, our Work Life Harmony policy will help you to work flexibly and juggle your work and home life.
We’re also focused on using tech to have a positive social impact. So, we’re working to reduce our own carbon footprint and improve everyone’s access to a digital world. It’s something we’re really serious about. In fact, we were even named as one of the world’s most ethical companies by the Ethisphere Institute for an 8th year. When you join Capgemini, you’ll join a team that does the right thing.
As the digital innovation, design and transformation brand of the Capgemini Group, Capgemini Invent enables CxOs to envision and shape the future of their businesses.
Located in more than 36 offices and 37 creative studios around the world, it comprises a 10,000+ strong team of strategists, data scientists, product and experience designers, brand experts and technologists who develop new digital services, products, experiences and business models for sustainable growth.
Capgemini Invent is an integral part of Capgemini, a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fuelled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Make Your Mark