To support the continuous and strong growth of frog part of Capgemini Invent in Belgium, we are currently recruiting
As the digital innovation, consulting and transformation brand of the Capgemini Group, Capgemini Invent helps CxOs envision and build what’s next for their organizations. Located in more than 30 offices and 10 creative studios around the world, its 8,000+ strong team combines strategy, technology, data science and creative design with deep industry expertise and insights, to develop new digital solutions and business models of the future.
Capgemini Invent is an integral part of Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270.000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of € 17 billion.
Frog part of Capgemini Invent is the capability unit within Invent that partners with customer-centric enterprises to drive sustainable growth, by creating and orchestrating experiences at scale and harnessing the power of data and technology. More than 2.000 people are globally active in the unit with a focus on Innovation, Strategy & Design, Brand & Content, Customer Transformation and Data & Analytics.
We are looking for (Senior) Consultants to strengthen our team of creative consultants.
- Working in or managing projects related to Digital Product and/or Service Design, Growth Strategy, Innovation Strategy, Marketing & Content Strategy, Digital Engagement Strategy.
- Working in or managing projects related to marketing technology such as Salesforce or Adobe.
- Working in or managing projects related to Marketing & Sales organization models, process improvement or organization activation.
- Role and responsibilities include frog domain leadership and expertise, project management (including team management exposure) and delivery, content and offer development, practice leadership and business/account development.
- 2+ years of experience in one or more of these topics: customer experience design, customer data strategy, marketing and sales strategy, business model disruption, product and service innovation, customer experience transformation, CRM and loyalty, customer service transformation and operating models, at an established management consulting firm, a digital agency or from an internal role with an established company.
- Demonstrated successful engagement into the delivery of digital projects and services.
- 1+ years of experience in managing the successful delivery of digital projects. Exposure to one or more of Financial Services, Life Sciences, Energy & Utilities, Telco or Consumer Product and Retail sectors is highly preferred.
- Strong core consulting skills, including: meeting and workshop development and management, deck writing, storyboarding, inductive/ deductive reasoning, client interviewing, issue analysis, data analysis, process design, and change management.
- Strong design thinking skills including: application of conceptual modeling and visualization to problem and solution definition; knowledge of empathy mapping, journey mapping and quantitative and qualitative research methods for developing compelling customer insights; and iterative concept testing.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Strong presence with good relationship-building and interpersonal skills.
- Strong personal and professional values.
- An appropriate BA or BS degree is required, an advanced degree such as an MBA from a top tier program is preferred.
- You are fluent in English and French or Dutch.
- Demonstrate strong consulting and advisory skillset including analytical capabilities, ability to synthesize content and translate it into sound recommendations and deliverables.
- Strong creative skillset and out of the box thinking.
- Team player able to lead teams in the future.
- Mastery of PowerPoint, Excel and new forms of delivery.
- Able to simplify and bring clarity to challenging situations, models and issues to create structured actions.
- Customer-centric personality.
- Able to mentor and coach others to deliver quality results and promote others' professional development.
YOUR COLLEAGUES WILL RELY ON YOU TO
- Contribute to thought leadership topics that illustrate the insights and case studies Capgemini Invent has developed during client engagements.
- Proactively participate in recruitment, training and community-building.
- Be a visible member of the Invent community.
- Provide mentoring and coaching for junior consultants.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES AT CAPGEMINI INVENT
Capgemini Invent is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Capgemini is a global business with teams working across the world. To help us process your application, please ensure that your application documents (CV, cover letter, portfolio, etc.) are all in English.