frog is part of Capgemini Invent. frog partners with customer-centric enterprises to drive sustainable growth, building and orchestrating experiences at scale, while harnessing the power of data and technology. We’re inventing the future of customer experiences by delivering market-defining business models, products, services, brand engagements and communications.
As part of the Service Transformation team in frog your primary focus will be on project delivery for our clients who are increasingly calling on us to transform the way they engage with their customers through a range of contact channels. From assessing current Contact Centre capabilities, to designing and supporting the implementation of new digital channels and tools or optimising Workforce Management solutions, you will be shaping the business transformation journey for client customer service organisations and will enjoy a variety and richness of experiences which will provide opportunities for your personal development.
We are looking for your Contact Centre operational or transformation experience to compliment and augment the knowledge within our growing Service Transformation team, and support development of propositions that help support our growth ambition. We are looking for individuals who are passionate in supporting our clients to design, deliver and optimise their customer engagement, with a focus on omnichannel and contact centre transformation.
It is an exciting time for the Service Transformation team, and we are looking for experienced, energised individuals to help accelerate our growth.
Working as a Consultant brings a variety of opportunities to learn, share and shine, in this role you will:
• Work with clients to deliver large Service transformation projects with a customer centric focus to deliver business outcomes for our clients
• Use your creativity and innovation skills to come up with solutions to client challenges across diverse & complex organisations
• Share and apply your customer service knowledge and expertise to support our clients with their business transformation including areas such as Service, CRM, telephony, automation, virtual assistants, call routing, process optimisation to deliver a better customer experience
• Consider operations holistically, ensuring that process, technology, and people dimensions are covered in our clients’ transformation plans
• Work with members of our frog and wider Capgemini team and our clients in a collaborative way
• Use data driven insight to advise our clients on their channel strategy and operational focus
• Support our clients to deliver a great Customer and Employee Experience
• A strong desire to be part of, and contribute to, the growth and success of a top tier consulting practice, contributing to our offers, knowledge and overall strategic goals
• Customer engagement expertise within contact centre operations or transformation from industry or consulting
• Experience in the Government/Public Sector, Financial Services & Retail sectors. Additional experience from Telco, Utilities and Consumer Products would also be welcome
• Operational, technical and/or business change knowledge from within a Contact Centre environment. For example, experience in operating models, channel optimisation, call routing, IVR, AI, workforce management, automation, chatbots or CRM
• Experience or awareness of supporting the business transformation enabled by key Contact Centre technologies would be beneficial (including but not limited to, Salesforce, NICE, Aspect, AWS Connect, Odigo, Genesys, 8x8)
• The skills and the ability to overcome barriers through the use of drive, determination and influencing skills in a project delivery environment
• A natural ability to work in mixed teams of colleagues and senior client executives and possess outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
• Confident presentation and storytelling abilities
• Consulting experience is advantageous however is not a necessity
• Intellectually strong with an excellent academic background
• Experience of working in a demanding project environment
• Can demonstrate consulting professionalism and flexibility
frog and Capgemini Invent are Equal Opportunity Employers encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
frog is a global business with teams working from every corner of the world. To help us process your application, please ensure that your application documents (CV, cover letter, portfolio, etc.) are all in English.
There’s an endless amount to learn at frog, and an endless number of ways to do so. So, you’ll also have unique training opportunities to take advantage of. Some of our consultants even have the chance to go to Les Fontaine (near Paris, France), where we host a conference. Outside of dedicated training, everyone makes time to help and support one another - collaboration is encouraged across all of our teams.
We understand that everyone has varied lives and we want you to have a great work-life balance. So, where possible, our Work Life Harmony policy will help you to work flexibly and juggle your work and home life.
We’re also focused on using tech to have a positive social impact. So, we’re working to reduce our own carbon footprint and improve everyone’s access to a digital world. It’s something we’re really serious about. In fact, we were even named as one of the world’s most ethical companies by the Ethisphere Institute for an 8th year. When you join frog, you’ll join a team that does the right thing.
Whilst you will have London, Manchester or Glasgow as an office base location, you must be fully flexible in terms of assignment location, as these roles may involve periods of time away from home at short notice.
We offer a remuneration package which includes flexible benefits options for you to choose to suit your own personal circumstances and a variable element dependent grade and on company and personal performance.
As the digital innovation, design and transformation brand of the Capgemini Group, Capgemini Invent enables CxOs to envision and shape the future of their businesses.
Located in more than 36 offices and 37 creative studios around the world, it comprises a 10,000+ strong team of strategists, data scientists, product and experience designers, brand experts and technologists who develop new digital services, products, experiences and business models for sustainable growth.
Capgemini Invent is an integral part of Capgemini, a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fuelled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Make Your Mark