Why join frog, apart of Capgemini Invent?
Joining frog means you’ll be joining the “pond,” a global network of studios, each with a thriving in-person and vibrant virtual culture. frogs are curious, collaborative, and courageous, united by our passion for improving the human experience through design, while each bringing our unique and diverse skills and experiences to the table. We draw on our global reach and local knowledge to solve complex problems and design innovative, sustainable solutions that touch hearts and move markets. frogs prize humour, positivity, and community just as highly as performance and outcomes. Our culture is open, flexible, inclusive, and engaging. Working at frog means being empowered to Make Your Mark on every project, in your studio, your community—and the world at large.
What will you be doing?
Experience Designers are responsible for the design of digitally enabled products and services. You will use your broad skillset across the service, interaction, and visual design domains to craft holistic design solutions, from early-stage idea generation through detailed design of product service features and user stories in a digital product.
As an Experience Designer, you produce high fidelity digital experiences, with guidance from more senior practitioners. You plan, prioritize, and deliver design tasks in collaboration with cross-functional teams to bring new ideas to life.
Your fellow team members will rely on you to:
· Embrace being a self-starter with high agency, diving deep into the entire product design lifecycle, from user research to detailed design
· Partner with other designers, product managers, and technology leads to drive alignment around user needs, and rally around lovable and feasible customer-first solutions
· Be able to zoom out to define holistic digital product and convergent experience concepts, in collaboration with cross-functional teams (e.g., Marketing, Strategy, Operations, etc.)
· Be curious and connect the “why” behind design decisions to the business’s goals
· Bring clarity to all through your design craft, especially when things feel ambiguous
· Apply systems thinking into actionable user flows, wireframes, and high-fidelity designs
· Thrive in a team that values open sharing of WIP and is committed to a culture of collective brainstorming
· Support a successful knowledge transfer of designs to the development team, co-writing component specifications with adherence to accessibility standards
In this role, you will:
· Understand goals, business requirements and constraints, market opportunities and user needs to help define opportunity areas and experience requirements
· Plan, conduct, and synthesize research, testing and prototyping with users and SMEs
· Design wireframes, screens, and prototypes to illustrate product behavior along defined use cases
· Map existing and future experiences, both front and backstage users who are involved, through journey maps, blueprints, and ecosystem maps
· Together with cross-disciplinary teams, create digital product experiences that push the bar for the current and future customer and user experience
· Help define new product/service value propositions and influence roadmaps
· Craft compelling narratives that bridge user aspirations with business objectives
We want you to have:
· 5+ years of professional experience in experience/interaction design (although you might have had a different job title, like “UX Designer”), and a robust practical and theoretical grounding in experience design through your studies or through your previous experience
· Ability to work onsite at company headquarters in Chicago three days per week
· Familiarity with articulating and incorporating accessibility standards and guidelines into design documents and specifications
· A passion for understanding customer and user needs, as well as experience working with UX researchers and conducting UX research
· Exemplary core design skills, demonstrated in your portfolio of recent work
· A love of learning new things and growing your skills by diving in head-first to the task at hand
· Excellent presentation skills, with a strong ability to clearly explain your work to others
· Experience collaborating in cross-functional teams
· A deep knowledge of and expertise using design and prototyping tools (such as Figma) and design language systems
· Affinity for frog’s values, and a passion for creating products that meet peoples’ functional and emotional needs
· Experience working in an agile product delivery environment
Capgemini supports all aspects of your well-being throughout the changing stages of your life and career. For eligible employees, we offer:
frog is a leading global creative consultancy, part of Capgemini Invent
We challenge the status quo to craft and build transformative human experiences that win hearts and move markets.
Partnering with passionate leaders and visionary entrepreneurs, we apply creativity, strategy, design and data to re-invent businesses, drive growth and orchestrate customer centric transformation.
Together we strive to shape a regenerative future that is both sustainable and inclusive for businesses, people and planet.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Capgemini is committed to providing reasonable accommodations during our recruitment process. If you need assistance or accommodation, please reach out to your recruiting contact.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Please be aware that Capgemini may capture your image (video or screenshot) during the interview process and that image may be used for verification, including during the hiring and onboarding process.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.