Why join frog?
Joining frog means you’ll be joining the “pond,” a global network of studios, each with a thriving in-person and vibrant virtual culture. frogs are curious, collaborative, and courageous, united by our passion for improving the human experience through design, while each bringing our unique and diverse skills and experiences to the table. We draw on our global reach and local knowledge to solve complex problems and design innovative, sustainable solutions that touch hearts and move markets. frogs prize humour, positivity, and community just as highly as performance and outcomes. Our culture is open, flexible, inclusive, and engaging. Working at frog means being empowered to Make Your Mark on every project, in your studio, your community—and the world at large.
What will you be doing?
We are seeking an experienced program management professional to lead complex programs from inception to completion. You will work closely with the Program Management Director to lead the program management discipline and support the operational functions of the studio. You will manage both internal and client-facing dimensions of a program and stay on top of program execution. Additionally, you will support Business Development efforts, lead scoping efforts, and actively engage in presentations.
In this role, you will:
- Partner with various discipline and content leads, like Design, Technology and work with Directors and Executive Directors to shape client proposals and cross-functional team set-ups for different industries with a strong focus on product experience and delivery, user research and strategic positioning
- Be responsible for oversight of frog programs, collaborating with other frog disciplines’ leads on program planning and direction
- Leverage deep project management expertise, including management of project scope, schedule, issues, risks, communication cadence, as well as team and client relationships, to ensure that assigned programs are delivered on-time, on-budget and with high-quality deliverables and a healthy team
- Engage clients through business development activities and programs by leading or contributing to pitch meetings, defining program approaches, and speaking to frog’s capabilities
We want you to have:
- A deep desire to collaborate with designers, strategists, and technologists to develop new ideas, launch amazing products, and deliver exceptional experiences
- 4+ years of experience in agency, industry related or consultancy
- Demonstrable experience managing medium to large size teams of cross discipline resources such as developers, designers, strategists and researchers
- Deep understanding of project management and solution delivery tools and methodologies
- First-hand knowledge of different Agile methodologies (e.g. Kanban, Scrum, SAFe, etc.) and ability to recommend a product delivery approach to clients
- Experience in business development practices including contract writing, negotiation, and a commitment to contract compliance
- Ability to steer different levels of internal and client stakeholders as well as strong presentation, consulting, and writing skills
- Business-level fluency in German and English
- A passion for what you do and collaborative spririt
It would be a bonus if you had:
- Experience with a client service organisation, preferably with a major design studio or top tier consulting firm in a client facing role
- Made your mark in product design and agile delivery
- Empathy for those we design for
In your cover letter (no longer than 1 page), please address:
- You and frog: Why are you interested in the role and joining frog?
- Talent and Passion: How does your skillset fit frog and your passions?
- Innovation and transformation: What are your interests in technology and design?
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org