Why join frog?
Joining frog means you’ll be joining the “pond,” a global network of studios, each with a thriving in-person and vibrant virtual culture. frogs are curious, collaborative, and courageous, united by our passion for improving the human experience through design, while each bringing our unique and diverse skills and experiences to the table. We draw on our global reach and local knowledge to solve complex problems and design innovative, sustainable solutions that touch hearts and move markets. frogs prize humour, positivity, and community just as highly as performance and outcomes. Our culture is open, flexible, inclusive, and engaging. Working at frog means being empowered to Make Your Mark on every project, in your studio, your community—and the world at large.
What will you be doing?
frog, as part of Capgemini Invent, is looking for talented professionals for our Customer Transformation team. As the digital innovation, consulting, and transformation brand of the Capgemini Group, Capgemini Invent helps CxOs, CMOs and CDOs envision and build what’s next for their organizations. Our practice aims to help our clients, across various industries, generate growth by becoming a more customer-centric brand. Our clients need to deliver the experience their customers want, every day, across multiple touchpoints. The customer experiences they create must reflect their vision for the future—through strategies that align the company’s purpose with the customer need, in real-time.
We deliver our clients the best of both worlds. We have the experience, knowledge, and methods to co-create truly impactful strategies. By giving insights through customer journeys & prototypes we can put strategy into practice. Second, we have the capability and technological understanding to let CX strategies & design come to life and see tangible results in digital platforms, customer engagement programs, and customer performance initiatives. You are the driving force from strategic design to tangible outcomes.
We define the next experiences and digital strategies for global companies, helping them achieve digital mastery by redefining their relationship with their customers.
The growing Customer Transformation team consists of people from different nationalities and backgrounds such as marketing (intelligence), strategic product design or tech-savvy folks who have the curiosity to drive their own knowledge further to help customers. We believe in collaborating to bring out the best in ourselves and in our work. To stay in touch, we have frequent (in)formal check-ins and regular fun events.
Your fellow frogs will rely on you to:
We are seeking an experienced Director to join the Customer Transformation team and serve as a leader within the frog community. The new frog in the pond should be someone who:
- Has a passion for creating better experiences for people and advising clients to make bolder choices that define the vision for the future
- Is an established thought leader, using their expertise to share knowledge with the team and connect this to commercial client opportunities
- Is an expert who can bridge the gap between business & technology, solving customer experience challenges within the customer lifecycle
- Has convincing storyboarding and storytelling skills, where we look for a strategic approach and a problem-solving aptitude
- Has strong problem-solving skills to address the complexity of client challenges as well as analytical rigor and proven ability to synthesise data and formulate conclusions/recommendations
- Has strong client-facing skills including good relationship-building and interpersonal skills
- Is an inspirational leader within the team, who paves the way and has a passion for challenging the status quo in everything we do
- Is driven by a collaborative approach, takes consultants on their mission, and is not afraid to get their hands dirty
Primary responsibility areas include:
Account and/or sector management-based delivery and capability-building, project management, content development, and practice involvement, with a focus on business/account development within our Customer Transformation domain.
Account and/or sector management-based delivery entails:
Leading Customer Transformation engagements with large client organizations:
- Guide project management structure, based on established business objectives and strategy
- Invent and design new/improved digital customer experiences and develop digital customer engagement strategies. Lead the design of new digital capabilities, business processes, organizational designs, governance structures, and measurement programs required to achieve growth, execute future state experiences and digital customer engagement strategies
- Guide and set strategy based on consumer/product research, business objectives, analytics data, stakeholder interests, etc.
- Create and manage digital customer engagement roadmap(s), direct team(s) and plan work in a structured manner, including alignment & prioritization of new initiatives
- Work in an agile delivery setting
- Mentor and coach others to deliver quality results and promote others' professional development
Contributing to capability-building for Customer Transformation practice:
- Be a visible member of the global Customer Transformation community of practice, specializing in a field that you are passionate about
- Contribute to the design of new digital capabilities, business processes, organizational designs, governance structures, and measurement programs to meet client needs
- Contribute to the daily management, shaping, and growth of the +30 FTE Customer Transformation team
- Provide leadership, mentoring, and coaching for the team
Business Development entails:
- Proactively leverage personal business relationships to start conversations with new clients or buying centers
- Build a network within the Capgemini Group and educate other Business Units about the Customer Transformation practice offerings to support existing account expansion
- Proactively drive client proposals and RFP responses from initial brief to final presentations
- Nurture relationships on existing accounts
We want you to have:
- 8+ years of experience in building better experiences through CX Strategy/execution, Design & Performance, Service Design, and/or; nurturing lasting relationships through Marketing Strategy & Performance, Real-time Marketing Activation, Loyalty, and/or; forming stronger teams through Organizational Design for Innovation, and/or; mastering scalable operations through Commerce & Service Strategy/execution, Connected Marketing, and Customer Platforms
- Proven success of driving & wining client proposals & RFP responses, and working according to sales targets
- Has managed engagements with a significant deal value, and led a fixed price/value-based delivery
- Demonstrates ability to provide coaching to team members and lead a team of (Sr.) consultants on a project
- Experience with an established management consulting firm and/or leading (digital) agency. Exposure to one or more industries such as Consumer Products and Retail, Energy & Utilities, Financial Services, Manufacturing or Public sectors is highly preferred
- Strong core consulting skills, including meeting & workshop facilitation and management, PowerPoint skills, and a sharp eye for quality deliverables, in combination with the willingness to go the extra mile
- Is aware of leading customer platforms (e.g., Adobe, Salesforce), understands how to make an impact with different digital platforms, and takes this into consideration during the research phase of a project
- Has an affinity with prototyping tools (e.g., Figma)
- Experience in the application of methodologies such as Customer Journey Design, Business Model Canvas, Service Design, Agile, Scrum
- A master's degree is required
- Willingness to travel to client locations (abroad)
Equal Opportunities at frog
frog is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
frog is a global business with teams working across the world. To help us process your application, please ensure that your application documents (CV, cover letter, etc.) are all in English.