Why join frog?
Joining frog means you’ll be joining the “pond,” a global network of studios, each with a thriving in-person and vibrant virtual culture. frogs are curious, collaborative, and courageous, united by our passion for improving the human experience through design, while each bringing our unique and diverse skills and experiences to the table. We draw on our global reach and local knowledge to solve complex problems and design innovative, sustainable solutions that touch hearts and move markets. frogs prize humor, positivity, and community just as highly as performance and outcomes. Our culture is open, flexible, inclusive, and engaging. Working at frog means being empowered to Make Your Mark on every project, in your studio, your community—and the world at large.
What will you be doing?
frog, as part of Capgemini Invent, is looking for talented professionals for our Customer Transformation team. As the digital innovation, consulting and transformation brand of the Capgemini Group, Capgemini Invent helps CxOs, CMOs and CDOs envision and build what’s next for their organizations. Our practice aims at helping our clients, across various industries, to generate growth by becoming a more customer centric brand. Our clients need to deliver the experience their customers want, every day, across multiple touchpoints. The customer experiences they create have to reflect their vision for the future—through strategies that aligns the company’s purpose with the customer need, in real time.
We deliver our clients the best of both worlds. We have the experience, knowledge and methods to co-create truly impactful strategies. Giving insights through customer journeys & prototypes we are able to put strategy into practice. Second, we have the capability and technological understanding to let CX strategies & design come to life and see tangible results in digital platforms, customer engagement programs and customer performance initiatives. You are the driving force from strategic design to tangible outcomes.
We define the next experiences and digital strategies for global companies, helping them achieve digital mastery by redefining their relationship with their customers.
The growing Customer Transformation team consists of people from different nationalities and backgrounds such as marketing (intelligence), strategic product design or tech-savvy folks who have the curiosity to drive their own knowledge further to help customers. We believe in collaborating to bring out the best in ourselves and in our work. To stay in touch, we have frequent (in)formal check-ins and regular fun events.
Your fellow Public sector frogs will rely on you:
- Has a passion for creating better experiences for citizens and advising clients to make bolder choices that define the vision for the future
- Is an expert who can bridge the gap between business & technology, solving citizen experience challenges within the customer lifecycle
- Has convincing storytelling and storyboard skills, where we look for a strategic approach and a problem-solving aptitude
- Has strong problem-solving skills to address complexity of client challenges as well as analytical rigor and proven ability to synthesize data and formulate conclusions/recommendations
- Has strong client-facing skills including good relationship-building and interpersonal skills
- Is an inspirational leader within the team, who paves the way and has a passion for challenging the status quo in everything we do
- Is driven by a collaborative approach, takes consultants on her/his mission and is not afraid to get your own hands dirty
- Demonstrates to work as part of a team on customer transformation engagements with large client organizations in the public sector
Primary responsibility areas include:
Project based delivery and capability-building, content development and practice involvement. With exposure to business/account development within our Customer Transformation domain and dedicated focus towards are strategic public clients like the Police, UWV and Belastingdienst.
Project Management-based delivery entails:
Lead projects and client engagements in collaboration with clients:
- Define project management structure, streams, based on established business objectives and strategy
- Run projects from start-to-finish and drive blended teams of management consultants, experience designers, and technology experts to deliver according to plan, scope, quality and time
- Guide and conduct customer/user research to identify what customers love. Design, build, test and scale prototypes and Minimal Lovable Products (MvPs). Set strategy based on consumer/product insights, business vision and stakeholder interests and provide recommendations based on this to CxOs
- Work in an agile delivery setting
- Simplify and bring clarity to challenging situations, models and issues to create structured actions
- Mentor and coach others to deliver quality results and promote others' professional development
Contribute to capability-building for Customer Transformation practice:
- Be a visible member of the global Customer Transformation community of practice, specializing in a field that you are passionate about
- Contribute to the daily management, shaping and growth of the 30+ FTE Customer Transformation tea
- Proactively participate in recruitment, training and community-building
- Demonstrate strong consulting and advisory skillset. Act as a role model to transfer your skills to young professionals
Business Development entails:
- Play a significant role in client proposals and RFP responses from initial brief to final sales presentations
- Nurture and expand existing account relationships
- Identify potential personal business relationships that can be leveraged by the practice to develop new business
- Build a network within the Capgemini group and contribute to education of other Business Units around the Customer First practice offerings to support existing account expansion
We want you to have:
- 6+ years (Sr. manager 6-8+ years) experience in building better experiences through CX Strategy/execution, Design & Performance, Service Design, and/or; nurturing lasting relationships through Marketing Strategy & Performance, Real-time Marketing Activation, Loyalty, and/or; forming stronger teams through Organizational Design for Innovation, and/or; mastering scalable operations through Commerce & Service Strategy/execution, Connected Marketing and Customer Platforms
- Experience in managing the successful delivery of consulting engagements, digital projects and/or launching & scaling prototypes/MvPs across multiple clients
- Demonstrates ability to provide coaching to junior team members and lead a team of consultants on a project
- Experience with an established management consulting firm and/or leading (digital) agency. Exposure to one or more of Consumer Products and Retail, Energy & Utilities, Financial Services, Manufacturing or Public sectors is highly preferred
- Drives client proposals and RFP responses from initial brief to final presentations
- Strong core consulting skills, including: meeting & workshop facilitation and management, Powerpoint skills and sharp eye for quality deliverables, in combination with the willingness to go the extra mile
- Is aware of leading customer platforms (e.g. Figma, Adobe, Salesforce), understands how to make impact with different digital platforms and takes this into consideration during the research phase of a project
- Experience in the application of methodologies such as Customer Journey Design, Business Model Canvas, Service Design, Agile, Scrum
- Masters degree is required
- Willingness to travel to client locations (abroad)
- Proficiency in Dutch and business-level ability in English
Equal Opportunities at frog
frog is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
frog is a global business with teams working across the world. To help us process your application, please ensure that your application documents (CV, cover letter, portfolio, etc.) are all in English.