What will you be doing?
We are seeking a seasoned Account Lead to lead the account strategy and plan for automotive clients, and drive automotive clients’ programs from inception through completion. This position identifies and grows existing and new automotive client relationships across the full range of frog’s services to achieve account revenue goals. This person is a broadly experienced, business-savvy individual who is well-versed in managing a team while providing outstanding client service.
In this role, you will:
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to automotive accounts.
- Provide account leadership overseeing multidisciplinary programs in automotive sector that advance the human experience.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships with key account stakeholders and executives cross functionally, and be a trusted advisor.
- Work with frog leadership in the development of global or regional account strategies, goals, and plans.
- Focuses on customer satisfaction, account growth, expansion of services provided, and sustaining customer loyalty for a group of key customers.
- Lead automotive program management process, including contracts, program organization, resourcing, plan development, scope management and risk mitigation
- Build trust with clients, managing their expectations with confidence and professionalism
- Work collaboratively with cross functional teams, both inside and outside of frog
- Proactively and clearly communicates status, risks, and issues internally and with clients
We want you to have:
- 10+ years’ experience of strong background in premium consulting sales with a proven track record in leading cross-functional business development processes.
- Experience in account management and business development practices
- A solid business acumen, with an MBA preferred.
- A network of colleagues and past clients in Auto industry who respect you immensely.
- Ability to develop strong relationships and enable cohesiveness across diverse individual skills and styles
- Ability and desire to solve problems and look for opportunities for improvement
- Business-level fluency in Chinese and English
It would be a bonus if you had:
- Experience with a client services organization, working in a client facing role with a passion for human-centered design
- Made your mark in product design and agile delivery
- Empathy for those we design for
In your cover letter (no longer than 1 page), please address:
- You and frog: Why are you interested in the role and joining frog?
- Talent and Passion: How does your skillset fit frog and your passions?
- Innovation and transformation: What are your interests in technology and design?
Equal Opportunities at frog
frog is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
frog is a global business with teams working across the world. To help us process your application, please ensure that your application documents (CV, cover letter, portfolio, etc.) are all in English.