frog is one of the world’s most successful innovation and design companies and has recently turbo-charged our UK business through a number of mergers and acquisitions.
We’re growing fast, and our next move is to build on our global heritage in brand consultancy and launch a market leading UK brand offer.
frog partners with customer-centric enterprises to drive sustainable growth, by building and orchestrating experiences at scale, while harnessing the power of data and technology.
We’re inventing the future of customer experiences by delivering market-defining business models, products, services, brand engagements and communications.
Joining frog means you’ll be joining the “pond,” a global network of studios, each with a thriving in-person and vibrant virtual culture. frogs are curious, collaborative, and courageous, united by our passion for improving the human experience across our areas of expertise, while each bringing our unique and diverse skills and experiences to the table.
We draw on our global reach and local knowledge to solve complex problems and create innovative, sustainable solutions that touch hearts and move markets.
frogs prize humour, positivity, and community just as highly as performance and outcomes. Our culture is open, flexible, inclusive, and engaging. Working at frog means being empowered to meet the moment, and Make Your Mark on every project, in your studio, your community—and the world at large.
You will be a member of the Customer Strategy, Transformation and Performance workstream, sitting within the User Research and Service Design team. You’ll be responsible for delivering against our approach to business design, product, and service design, and go to market and market growth opportunities. You’ll also help grow our culture, build, and inspire the team, and work closely with our clients to create exceptional work that solves real customer problems. By developing great relationships with clients, you’ll also be creating opportunities for new business.
Our service design team is an incredibly talented bunch of hybrids, and this is something we embrace. The team consists of people with a background in design, complex digital transformation service design, organisation change and design, strategy, and business analysis. We know that unicorns don’t exist, but we’d like someone who has similar experience, with strength in one or two of these areas.
• Support the delivery of complex service and product design projects
• Work within multi-disciplinary teams to design, prototype and build multi-channel services
• Design and facilitate research and insight programmes
• Create and design holistic and detailed user journeys and service blueprints that could scale
• Understand the supporting systems and organisational structures which uphold the current service and design improvements, both digital product and process
• Facilitate experiments and design sprints to rapidly test and iterate prototypes
• Design new services from scratch
• Contribute to the design of a new service design framework and approach for frog
• Collaborate with senior stakeholder groups to successfully influence long-lasting change
• Contribute to new business activity
• Take an active interest in the service design discipline and regularly share the subject with the broader team and the community.
As a Senior at frog, you have the ability to define what good looks like across a number of practice approaches. You will play a hands-on role in the delivery of project activities and deliverables, e.g., workshops, presentations and feedback sessions, and your outputs will also include high quality work for your given practice with minimal guidance and oversight. You will develop trusted client relationships and lead activities and client interactions related to your practice area. You will play a key role in maintaining the project plan and you may play the project lead role on small projects. You will have an emerging set of team management skills, and we’d like you to coach more junior members of the team. You will also identify ways to work on your personal development and actively participate in growing and advancing your Community of Practice and the studio.
• Experience of service design work that goes beyond the strategy and includes transformation piloting and taking services live
• A strong understanding of user-centred design
• Facilitated a variety of research techniques, used appropriately and successfully
• Undergone hard problem solving, e.g., time spent navigating sector or organisation complexity, designing for difficult to surface customer needs, surfacing user behaviour challenges, or grasping tech opportunities
• Experience in financial, energy and retail services is an asset but not a must
• Enough tech and digital know-how to hold a high-level conversation with a technologist
• Strong, confident communication skills
• Comfort working within a multi-disciplinary team.
At heart we’re a strategy, design & innovation company and like to think we’ve played a big role in shaping the way brands connect with customers. From working with Steve Jobs on Apple’s design language, through to reinventing Disney’s Theme Parks, and even partnering with Porsche to turbocharge their products.
Three beliefs underpin our culture & frame the type of people who excel at frog:
• Being a challenger brand: a home for rebels and disruptors who want to do their best work
• Making our mark: fanatically improving our world and having real impact by crafting things people love
• A belief in the power of emotion and in not compromising on quality
frog and Capgemini Invent are Equal Opportunity Employers encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
frog is a global business with teams working from every corner of the world. To help us process your application, please ensure that your application documents (CV, cover letter, portfolio, etc.) are all in English.
As the digital innovation, design and transformation brand of the Capgemini Group, Capgemini Invent enables CxOs to envision and shape the future of their businesses.
Located in more than 36 offices and 37 creative studios around the world, it comprises a 10,000+ strong team of strategists, data scientists, product and experience designers, brand experts and technologists who develop new digital services, products, experiences and business models for sustainable growth.
Capgemini Invent is an integral part of Capgemini, a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fuelled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Make Your Mark