frog is one of the world’s most successful innovation and design companies and has recently turbo-charged our UK business through a number of mergers and acquisitions.
We’re growing fast, and our next move is to build on our global heritage in brand consultancy and launch a market leading UK brand offer.
frog partners with customer-centric enterprises to drive sustainable growth, by building and orchestrating experiences at scale, while harnessing the power of data and technology.
From working with Steve Jobs on Apple’s design language, through to reinventing Disney’s Theme Parks and partnering with Porsche to turbocharge their products, we’ve spent six decades on the cutting edge of design. Now we’re inventing the future of customer experiences by delivering market-defining business models, products, services, brand engagements and communications. Our work touches hearts and moves markets.
Joining 2000+ frogs means joining the “pond,” a global network of studios, each with a thriving, in-person and vibrant virtual culture. frogs are curious, collaborative, and courageous, united by our passion for improving the human experience across our areas of expertise, while each bringing our unique and diverse skills and experiences to the table.
frogs prize humour, positivity and community just as highly as performance and outcomes. Our culture is open, flexible, inclusive and engaging. Working at frog means being empowered to meet the moment and Make Your Mark on every project, in your studio, your community and in the world at large.
Three beliefs underpin our culture & frame the type of people who excel at frog:
• Being a challenger brand: a home for rebels and disruptors who want to do their best work
• Making our mark: fanatically improving our world and having real impact by crafting things people love
• A belief in the power of emotion; and in not compromising on quality
• You’ll define, design and deliver marketing, customer service and commerce capabilities that deliver industry-leading customer experiences.
• You’ll work with CMOs to reinvent their marketing strategy ensuring impactful, disruptive marketing executions that deliver engaging experiences.
• You’ll help our clients tailor and adapt their experience to the wants and needs of their customers through digital technology innovation and land real transformation.
• You’ll help organisations seize new opportunities and realise value quicker by trying new things, testing-and-learning, not being afraid to fail (quickly) and critically being able to rapidly scale and integrate successes for true competitive advantage.
• You’ll be involved in innovating, designing and delivering organisational change across marketing, sales and eCommerce teams at clients who are undergoing a radical shift into Digital requiring new technologies and ways of working.
• You will inspire clients on how to optimise their engagement strategies with consumers across all touch-points along the path to purchase.
• You will demonstrate a vision for the future of consumer engagement and how to meet the needs of the digital, connected consumer, and help client develop propositions to deliver this vision.
• You’ll advice clients on how customer data can be used to optimise all aspects of an organisation including marketing, consumer engagement, innovation, e-tail and ecommerce as well as the operational processes which enable these.
• You’ll work at the leading edge of the industry acting as an advisor to tier one organisations, helping them to deliver and embed digital capabilities, supporting processes, operating models, and governance.
• You will be working closely with technology delivery partners on behalf of our clients, bridging the gap between business and technology to delivery great, digitally-enabled consumer experiences.
You may be working with clients from any industry (Consumer Products, Retail, Technology, Media, Utilities, Public Sector, Financial Services, Automotive, etc.)
Already a leader in your field, you’ll bring a passion for developing consumer engagement strategies, channel strategies, consumer journeys and multi-channel consumer experiences. You will also bring experience of marketing technologies and marketing/campaign capabilities.
You’ll bring an understanding of operations across marketing, sales, ecommerce departments with experience of defining digital strategies, consumer business models and consumer segmentation and research.
To be successful you’ll be highly motivated and versatile with the ability to adapt your skills, attitude and behaviours to work with ambiguity and in areas that are not part of your core skills. You’ll bring energy and passion to your work and be focused on outcomes at all levels in the client organisation.
You’ll enjoy managing a team, providing direction and helping others to develop. You’ll demonstrate consulting professionalism and flexibility – you’ll be able to adjust positively to situations that involve changing tasks and/or location, shifting priorities or ambiguity.
You’ll be culturally sensitive to the different styles and demands that global organisations will pose, and you will leverage your emotional intelligence to navigate complex global matrix organisations.
Whilst you will have London as an office base location, you must be fully flexible in terms of assignment location, as these roles may involve periods of time away from home at short notice, often spending time with our global clients outside the UK.
We seek individuals who can demonstrate experience in many of the following areas:
• Degree educated or equivalent
• Strong consulting skills and industry knowledge are essential
• Previous experience in a digital marketing or media agency would be advantageous
• Experience of marketing across traditional and digital channels
• Experience designing and delivering Marketing Transformation programmes (e.g. customer loyalty programmes)
• Experience designing and delivering digital customer engagements (e.g. campaign management, data-driven marketing, social media strategy, and customer segmentation strategy)
• Experience delivering exceptional customer experience (e.g. marketing service design, brand proposition development, and customer journey mapping)
•Experience measuring the impact and effectiveness of marketing activities (e.g. marketing performance management, econometrics, and customer analytics).
•Experience delivering end-to-end marketing operations transformation
•Significant understanding of the marketing technology ecosystem (e.g. CRM, Campaign Management, DMPs, DAMs, etc.)
frog and Capgemini Invent are Equal Opportunity Employers encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
frog is a global business with teams working from every corner of the world. To help us process your application, please ensure that your application documents (CV, cover letter, portfolio, etc.) are all in English.
As the digital innovation, design and transformation brand of the Capgemini Group, Capgemini Invent enables CxOs to envision and shape the future of their businesses.
Located in more than 36 offices and 37 creative studios around the world, it comprises a 10,000+ strong team of strategists, data scientists, product and experience designers, brand experts and technologists who develop new digital services, products, experiences and business models for sustainable growth.
Capgemini Invent is an integral part of Capgemini, a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fuelled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.