Innovation, Strategy & Design Lead
As the digital innovation, consulting, and transformation brand of the Capgemini Group, Capgemini Invent helps CxOs envision and build what’s next for their organizations. Located in more than 30 offices worldwide and 37 creative studios around the world, its 10,000+ strong team member combines strategy, technology, data science, and creative design with deep industry expertise and insights, to develop new digital solutions and business models of the future.
Capgemini Invent is an integral part of Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology, and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital, and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270.000 team members in 40+ countries.
Frog Customer First is the capability unit within Invent that partners with customer-centric enterprises to drive sustainable growth, by creating and orchestrating experiences at scale and harnessing the power of data and technology. More than 2.000 people are globally active in the unit with a focus on Innovation, Strategy & Design, Brand & Content, Customer Transformation and Data & Analytics.
The Innovation, Strategy and Design lead will be responsible for growing the unit by assisting in developing offers to our clients, by proactively engaging industry leads with ideas and reflections, by hiring and motivating a team of experts and by sharing knowledge on projects and methods.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR ?
- We are looking for candidates who match the following criteria:
- Have at least 10 years of working experience in a consultancy firm, a service design agency or an innovation department at a leading firm.
- Have experience in creating, designing and/or implementing innovative products and services and keeping up-to-date with the newest technologies.
- Have experience in developing or transforming growth strategies or new business ventures.
- Worked in an environment where service design, design thinking, UX design, design sprints and digital innovation are daily used.
- Possess strong general consulting skills and can overcome internal barriers through drive and determination.
- Have experience with or knowledge of working in Agile environments and developing proof of concepts or minimal viable products.
- If you are currently working or have worked at a consultancy firm or service design agency, you have experience with developing and presenting sales pitches or creating business volume through add-on sales while delivering a project.
- You have experience leading a (small) team.
- A Master’s degree in Business or Engineering
- An MBA or an additional Master’s degree is a plus
- You are fluent in English and French or Dutch.
- You have very strong interpersonal skills, including, but not limited to, verbal and written communication skills up to CxO level.
- You can empathize with clients in politically challenging environments, can work under pressure within given timeframes.
- You are a digital native, are eager to learn and want to grow rapidly in our organization.
- You are a team player who can work in teams with people of different grades and backgrounds.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset, are results-oriented and have a can-do mentality.
- You are flexible in terms of assignment location.
WHAT WE OFFER
- An exciting and intellectually challenging job within a leading management consulting company.
- An interesting salary package including a company car and fringe benefits.
- A direct career path with growth potential in a dynamic and diverse team.
- The ability to carve out your own growth path in line with your interests and capabilities.
- Training and Personal Development opportunities in line with your personal ambitions.