At Capgemini Invent we ideate and bring to life what’s next for our clients. By combining strategy, technology, data science and creative design expertise with an inventive mindset, we work with our clients to solve their most complex business and technology challenges. Located in more than 30 offices and 10 creative studios around the world, we have a 6,000+ strong team.
As a globally renowned technology and digital leader, we have the responsibility, the ambition and the means to contribute to solving major societal questions that are shaping our future world. Invent for Society aims to value how social impact is part of the fabric of what we do.
Capgemini Invent combines strategy, technology, data science and creative design to solve the most complex business and technology challenges, with the mission to “unleash human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future”.
Right now, UK businesses face unprecedented pressure. With a growing public expectation to build back better; there is a clear commercial case for business to shape and lead the change required for a sustainable, regenerative future. Systemic social and environmental issues combined with the pace of technical and business innovations represent an opportunity for business to align sustainable development to their strategy; to lead with an authentic purpose to reshape the future.
It is a business imperative to create long-term value in the context of a sustainable economy.
To deliver long term, sustainable value for Capgemini Invent UK clients, enabling them with fresh perspectives and digital solutions so that they can play a transformative role in addressing planetary, people and systems challenges through operationalising sustainability.
No matter the project or customer, your work will have a meaningful impact on society, businesses and lives. It’s really rewarding. And it’s also really varied. You’ll potentially work on a huge variety of projects (some larger than others), so you could gain lots of experience in a short amount of time.
Collaboration and Innovation:
We really believe in creating a partnership with our customers. Using our Accelerated Solutions Environment (ASE), you’ll get to know the customer’s needs and challenges, demo innovative solutions and quickly solve problems. It’ll help you discover unexpected answers together.
To help our clients on this journey, there is a requirement to establish new thinking and solutions that enable business to play a transformative role in addressing planetary, people and systems challenges.
The role will include responsibility for client facing consultation, drafting winning sustainability solutions/ technology proposals and project delivery in collaboration with UK sector and business market units colleagues for industry specific client opportunities, that embed purpose and operationalise sustainability, including activities such as:
• Create internal client briefing packs with competitor analysis, market position and critic on existing sustainability progress against strategy, so that the team can position consultation accordingly
• Client facing consultation and strategy development across a broad range of sustainable business challenges and digital innovation
• Prepare reports, proposals, and presentations in response to tenders for new and existing clients
• Engage with and bring to projects Capgemini experts to offer high quality customer service
• Engage clients for cross sector collaborations with other organisations to meet the UNSDGs
• External and internal events and speaking engagements
• Creative thinking
• Thinking conceptually and practically
• Problem-solving and conflict resolution
• Communicating clearly and empathetically
• Collaboration with all job level
• Organisation and time management, ability to prioritise
• Business and broad range of sustainability knowledge
• Presentation skills and public speaking
You’ll be free to make your role and your career what you want it to be. Proactivity and ambition flourish at Capgemini Invent. There are countless opportunities available to propel your development forward: seek out those that suit you, and we will back you all the way. In summary, we believe the following make this a great place to work:
• Show how single minds make for better teams: Work alongside fierce intellects who love to collaborate.
• Be comfortable outside your comfort zone: Self-stretchers thrive in our environment.
• Build momentum in your career: Make your role and your career what you want it to be.
• Stay true to who you are: Play to your strengths and bring your individuality.
• Aim for nothing less than leading edge: We thrive on the knowledge that the Digital work we do has real impact.
• Give your curiosity freedom and focus: A place where inquisitiveness and entrepreneurial thinking are encouraged.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Learning and development:
There’s an endless amount to learn at Capgemini, and an endless number of ways to do so. So, you’ll also have unique training opportunities to take advantage of. Some of our consultants even have the chance to go to Les Fontaine (near Paris, France), where we host a conference. Outside of dedicated training, everyone makes time to help and support one another - collaboration is encouraged across all of our teams.
We understand that everyone has varied lives and we want you to have a great work-life balance. So, where possible, our Work Life Harmony policy will help you to work flexibly and juggle your work and home life.
We’re also focused on using tech to have a positive social impact. So, we’re working to reduce our own carbon footprint and improve everyone’s access to a digital world. It’s something we’re really serious about. In fact, we were even named as one of the world’s most ethical companies by the Ethisphere Institute for an 9th year. When you join Capgemini Invent, you’ll join a team that does the right thing.
Whilst you will have London as an office base location, you must be fully flexible in terms of assignment location, as these roles may involve periods of time away from home at short notice.
We offer a remuneration package which includes flexible benefits options for you to choose to suit your own personal circumstances and a variable element dependent grade and on company and personal performance.
In order to commence a role with Capgemini UK plc you will be required to provide documentary proof prior to joining the Company that you are entitled to live and work in the UK.
More information is at available at: https://www.capgemini.com/gb-en/service/invent/