Since June 2021, frog is part of Capgemini Invent. frog partners with customer-centric enterprises to drive sustainable growth, by building and orchestrating experiences at scale, while harnessing the power of data and technology.
We’re inventing the future of customer experiences by delivering market-defining business models, products, services, brand engagements and communications.
Joining frog means you’ll be joining the “pond,” a global network of studios, each with a thriving in-person and vibrant virtual culture. You will also be joining our own exciting growth journey in the UK as we set out to be the growth partner of choice.
frogs are curious, collaborative, and courageous, united by our passion for improving the human experience across our areas of expertise, while each bringing our unique and diverse skills and experiences to the table. We draw on our global reach and local knowledge to solve complex problems and create innovative, sustainable solutions that touch hearts and move markets. frogs prize humour, positivity, and community just as highly as performance and outcomes. Our culture is open, flexible, inclusive, and engaging. Working at frog means being empowered to meet the moment, and Make Your Mark on every project, in your studio, your community—and the world at large.
You will be joining the Innovation, Strategy and Design team in frog. We define growth strategies, create inspired innovation portfolios and develop products, services, and experiences that create sustainable, profitable growth for our clients.
As a team we seek to create the most potent strategy and innovation practice on Earth. We have a bold future ahead of us as we continue to partner with customer-centric enterprises to drive sustainable growth, while harnessing the power of innovation, design, data and technology. We’re inventing the future by delivering market-defining business models, products, services, brand engagements and communications.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join the Innovation team in our London office.
As an experienced practitioner you will work within multidisciplinary teams to design, prototype and build cutting-edge products and services and launch these into the market.
You will develop trusted relationships with clients and be seen by the client project team and client stakeholders as an experienced practitioner in Product Management.
As a key contributor to your practice you will actively participate in your Community of Practice (CoP), bringing new ideas and your experience into the discussions.
As a Senior Product Manager you would be responsible for:
● Working within a multidisciplinary team (internal & external) to design, prototype and build cutting-edge products and services.
● Leading activities and client interactions that relate to your practice area.
● Being seen by the client project team and senior client stakeholders as a trusted practitioner.
● Playing a hands-on role in the delivery of project activities and deliverables, e.g. workshops, presentations and feedback sessions.
● Delivering high quality work, with minimal guidance and oversight.
● Actively initiating team and 1:1 feedback sessions, giving positive and constructive feedback to advance outputs of the team and individuals.
● Discussing any concerns you have around team happiness and effectiveness with the project leadership team, and playing a role in helping to address these.
● Effectively working on your personal development objectives during the project, adapting these based on the scope of the project and the opportunities available.
● Actively participating in your Community of Practice (CoP), bringing new ideas and your experience into the discussions.
You have strong experience within the product manager/owner domain, or similar.
● You have experience working within multidisciplinary teams and coaching junior team members.
● You know what it takes to get to market, and have experience of shipping a product, with an opinion on how it should be done to be successful.
● You have a strong understanding of and are passionate about user-centered design and agile delivery.
● You are deeply passionate about the product craft, are well informed of all the latest developments in these areas, and are contributing to their evolution.
● You have a good technical understanding of digital technologies.
● You have strong, confident communication skills.
● You are well adjusted to navigating ambiguity and challenging environments/clients.
You should ideally have a graduate degree (or equivalent) and strong experience working in product management – for an innovation consulting firm, a design firm or within a start-up environment, at Senior level as a minimum.
You shall be able to demonstrate the following characteristics:
● Powerful Storytelling. You should have an intuitive ability to represent complex concepts in a clear, concise and compelling way.
● Presentation Skills. You should be experienced presenting to senior executives and large audiences, both formally and informally.
● Creative Sensibilities. You should have a well-honed aesthetic appreciation, and experience working with creative teams across a range of disciplines and deliverables.
● Diverse Experience. You will have depth in 1-2 sectors or categories, but you should be able to demonstrate a range of category experience and feel comfortable working across sectors.
● Contagious Passion. You should see and be inspired by disruptive innovation and transformational ideas, and be able to stoke the fires of those around you.
● Considered Opinions. You should be able to form thoughtful and considered perspectives, supported by both objective fact and strategic conviction.
● Inspirational Leadership. You should be able to inspire a project team working with you to push for excellence and deliver bold, fresh thinking.
frog and Capgemini Invent are Equal Opportunity Employers encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
As the digital innovation, design and transformation brand of the Capgemini Group, Capgemini Invent enables CxOs to envision and shape the future of their businesses.
Located in more than 36 offices and 37 creative studios around the world, it comprises a 10,000+ strong team of strategists, data scientists, product and experience designers, brand experts and technologists who develop new digital services, products, experiences and business models for sustainable growth.
Capgemini Invent is an integral part of Capgemini, a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Get The Future You Want
In order to commence a role with Capgemini UK plc you will be required to provide documentary proof prior to joining the Company that you are entitled to live and work in the UK.
More information is at available at: https://www.capgemini.com/gb-en/service/invent/