frog partners with customer-centric enterprises to drive sustainable growth, by building and orchestrating experiences at scale, while harnessing the power of data and technology.
We’re inventing the future of customer experiences by delivering market-defining business models, products, services, brand engagements and communications.
Joining frog means you’ll be joining the “pond,” a global network of studios, each with a thriving in-person and vibrant virtual culture. frogs are curious, collaborative, and courageous, united by our passion for improving the human experience across our areas of expertise, while each bringing our unique and diverse skills and experiences to the table.
We draw on our global reach and local knowledge to solve complex problems and create innovative, sustainable solutions that touch hearts and move markets.
frogs prize humour, positivity, and community just as highly as performance and outcomes. Our culture is open, flexible, inclusive, and engaging. Working at frog means being empowered to meet the moment, and Make Your Mark on every project, in your studio, your community—and the world at large.
We’re growing our team and seek a Senior Service Designer with a passion to realise compelling, convergent experiences that resonate emotionally with people.
We’re looking for an individual, who wants to be part of a collective - to make their mark enabling society and impacting frog’s Public Sector clients.
frog Impact focusses upon helping communities and solving society’s biggest problems - by partnering with Public Sector organisations. Like all ‘frogs’, we advance the human experience through the power of design. We bring a combination of multi-domain experience, entrepreneurial culture, and hands of making to realise transformational change. Our ambition is to be the leading team that transforms the Public Sector through design.
• By reframing challenges and taking a holistic approach to design, you will understand the often complex requirements and challenges of our diverse Public Sector clients, the needs of their users and the digital/physical contexts within which they operate.
• You will have solid experience of the strategic tools, UX design methods and technologies necessary to envision and realise world class products and services.
• You hold a purposeful sense of design responsibility and are a proponent of ‘test and learn’ approaches.
• You are a flexible collaborator capable of energising teams, engaging stakeholders and developing opportunities.
• Partner directly with our clients in both client and frog led teams.
• Lead user-centred design approaches across all stages of innovation and realisation projects
• Plan, conduct, and synthesise design research and user testing as a means to identify impactful opportunities and to iterate solutions.
• Lead the analysis of existing service ecosystems, including review of analytics and benchmarking of comparable and competitor solutions.
• Orchestrate and lead co-creation workshops with clients, partners, and end-users as part of new service creation.
• Ideate service improvements for existing customer journeys and express these in revised journey blueprints and scenarios that reflect user, strategic and policy requirement
• Articulate and communicate concepts and solutions through impactful storytelling, visualisations, prototyping and formalised UX design documentation.
• Engage and embed flexibly within multi-disciplinary client teams that may include other designers, program management, strategists, and technologists.
• Manage the design process, drive decisions, track issues, and assist in estimating resource needs and schedules.
• Share knowledge, transversally pollinate new learnings, and evangelise best practices across internal and client teams.
• At least 5 years of designing and delivering end-to-end user experiences; preferably within a product innovation, enterprise software, government/NGO, design or strategy consulting environment.
•Comprehensive understanding of user centred design processes and specifically service design techniques and frameworks (e.g. value propositions, journey and workflow mapping, service specification & blueprinting, wireframing and testing).
•Strategic and systems thinking with an awareness of issues relating to data privacy, security, content management and analytics
•Excellent presentation, storytelling, and facilitation skills to engage and collaborate with clients, particularly in a workshop setting. Ability to create and communicate an elevated design point of view regarding insights, latest trends, topics and technologies.
•Adept craft skills in sketching and visualising ideas during both early and late stages of development
• Strong knowledge of interaction design principles and experience in creating design systems documentation particularly as applied to web-based and mobile applications
• Proficiency with design and prototyping tools such Adobe CC, Figma, InVision etc, paired with deep analytical skills and knowledge of supporting tools (Excel, online survey tools, etc)
• Master’s degree in Service Design or a related design or behavioural science discipline.
• Self-motivated with tenacity to build and manage long-term client relationships, sometimes over extended timeframes, with sensitivity to navigate client’s organisational structures and networks.
At heart we’re a strategy, design & innovation company and like to think we’ve played a big role in shaping the way brands connect with customers. From working with Steve Jobs on Apple’s design language, through to reinventing Disney’s Theme Parks, and even partnering with Porsche to turbocharge their products.
Three beliefs underpin our culture & frame the type of people who excel at frog:
• Being a challenger brand: a home for rebels and disruptors who want to do their best work
• Making our mark: fanatically improving our world and having real impact by crafting things people love
• A belief in the power of emotion and in not compromising on quality
frog and Capgemini Invent are Equal Opportunity Employers encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
frog is a global business with teams working from every corner of the world. To help us process your application, please ensure that your application documents (CV, cover letter, portfolio, etc.) are all in English.
As the digital innovation, design and transformation brand of the Capgemini Group, Capgemini Invent enables CxOs to envision and shape the future of their businesses.
Located in more than 36 offices and 37 creative studios around the world, it comprises a 10,000+ strong team of strategists, data scientists, product and experience designers, brand experts and technologists who develop new digital services, products, experiences and business models for sustainable growth.
Capgemini Invent is an integral part of Capgemini, a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fuelled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Make Your Mark