frog partners with customer-centric enterprises to drive sustainable growth, by building and orchestrating experiences at scale, while harnessing the power of data and technology.
We’re inventing the future of customer experiences by delivering market-defining business models, products, services, brand engagements and communications.
Joining frog means you’ll be joining the “pond,” a global network of studios, each with a thriving in-person and vibrant virtual culture. frogs are curious, collaborative, and courageous, united by our passion for improving the human experience across our areas of expertise, while each bringing our unique and diverse skills and experiences to the table.
We draw on our global reach and local knowledge to solve complex problems and create innovative, sustainable solutions that touch hearts and move markets.
frogs prize humour, positivity, and community just as highly as performance and outcomes. Our culture is open, flexible, inclusive, and engaging. Working at frog means being empowered to meet the moment, and Make Your Mark on every project, in your studio, your community—and the world at large.
We are growing our team and seek a Senior Product Designer with a passion to create compelling digital products and services that are fit for purpose and a joy to use.
We are looking for an individual, who wants to be part of a collective - to make their mark enabling society and impacting frog’s Public Sector clients.
frog Impact focusses upon helping communities and solving society’s biggest problems - by partnering with Public Sector organisations. Like all ‘frogs’, we advance the human experience through the power of design. We bring a combination of multi-domain experience, entrepreneurial culture, and hands of making to realise transformational change. Our ambition is to be the leading team that transforms the Public Sector through design.
•You will play a leading hands-on role in the delivery of complex digital product and service design projects; typically working alongside, or within our client’s multi-disciplinary teams to design, prototype and build cutting-edge propositions and products.
•You will be a leading voice in facilitating proof of concept experiments and structuring design sprints.
• You hold a purposeful sense of design responsibility and are a proponent of ‘test and learn’ approaches.
•You are experienced in documenting solutions to establish design language systems that influence long-lasting change.
• You are a natural collaborator, keen to share knowhow with peers, build client relationships and identify business opportunities.
• Lead user-centred design approaches across all stages of innovation and realisation projects.
• Orchestrate and lead co-creation workshops with clients, partners and end-users as part of new product and service creation. Ideate to translate user needs, organisational requirements and societal trends into effective digital solutions, delivered at scale
• Establish and articulate ‘North Star’ visions, UX concepts, foundational expressions – through to the detailed design of content layouts, UI components, assets and elements that address specific user stories and functional requirements.
•Articulate and communicate concepts and solutions through impactful storytelling, visualisations, prototyping and formalised UX design documentation.
•Engage and embed flexibly within multi-disciplinary client teams that may include other designers, program management, strategists, and technologists.
• Manage the design process, drive decisions, track issues, and assist in estimating resource needs and schedules.
• Identify new opportunities, respond to RFPs and help shape new programs.
• Nurture and mentor junior talent.
• Share knowledge, transversally pollinate new learnings, and evangelise best practices across internal and client teams.
•At least 5 years’ experience in building digital products, digital transformation, or customer experience design; preferably within a product innovation, enterprise software, government/NGO, design or strategy consulting environment.
•Breadth of experience across designing for mobile and web user-focused applications, as well as denser, information-rich interfaces.
•Proficiency with design and prototyping tools such Adobe CC, Figma, InVision etc, paired with deep analytical skills and knowledge of supporting tools (Excel, online survey tools, etc).
• Adept craft skills in sketching and visualising ideas during both early and late stages of development.
• A focus on process and proof. Testing and iterating must be an inherent part of your approach
• Information architecture, wire-framing, prototyping, personas and storytelling and ethnographic research experience would be ideal.
•Experience of realising products by working closely with developers and optimising the performance of that product over time, again through testing and iteration.
•Experience in conducting UX heuristic reviews and experience benchmarking.
•Ability to structure, componentise and populate Design Language Systems.
• Self-motivated with tenacity to build and manage long-term client relationships, sometimes over extended timeframes, with sensitivity to navigate client’s organisational structures and networks.
•Excellent presentation, storytelling and facilitation skills to engage and collaborate with clients, particularly in a workshop setting. Ability to create and communicate an elevated design point of view regarding insights, latest trends, topics and technologies.
• Degree in Digital Product Design or a related design or behavioural science discipline.
•Self-motivated with tenacity to build and manage long-term client relationships, sometimes over extended timeframes, with sensitivity to navigate client’s organisational structures and networks.
At heart we’re a strategy, design & innovation company and like to think we’ve played a big role in shaping the way brands connect with customers. From working with Steve Jobs on Apple’s design language, through to reinventing Disney’s Theme Parks, and even partnering with Porsche to turbocharge their products.
Three beliefs underpin our culture & frame the type of people who excel at frog:
• Being a challenger brand: a home for rebels and disruptors who want to do their best work
• Making our mark: fanatically improving our world and having real impact by crafting things people love
• A belief in the power of emotion and in not compromising on quality
frog and Capgemini Invent are Equal Opportunity Employers encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
frog is a global business with teams working from every corner of the world. To help us process your application, please ensure that your application documents (CV, cover letter, portfolio, etc.) are all in English.
As the digital innovation, design and transformation brand of the Capgemini Group, Capgemini Invent enables CxOs to envision and shape the future of their businesses.
Located in more than 36 offices and 37 creative studios around the world, it comprises a 10,000+ strong team of strategists, data scientists, product and experience designers, brand experts and technologists who develop new digital services, products, experiences and business models for sustainable growth.
Capgemini Invent is an integral part of Capgemini, a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fuelled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.