Why join frog?
Joining frog means you’ll be joining the “pond,” a global network of studios, each with a thriving in-person and vibrant virtual culture. frogs are curious, collaborative, and courageous, united by our passion for improving the human experience through design, while each bringing our unique and diverse skills and experiences to the table. We draw on our global reach and local knowledge to solve complex problems and design innovative, sustainable solutions that touch hearts and move markets. frogs prize humour, positivity, and community just as highly as performance and outcomes. Our culture is open, flexible, inclusive, and engaging. Working at frog means being empowered to make your mark on every project, in your studio, your community—and the world at large.
What will you be doing?
frog is looking for a motivated Strategy & Design Intern who possess an unique balance of strategy and design skills as well as a good understanding of Generative AI especially Large Language Model.
As a GenAI Strategy & Design intern, you will support teams and directors on client-facing projects, pitches and internal initiatives. The roll will focus on supporting customers to look into enhancing their customer experience, business or operational outcome by adopting Generative AI.
You will be guided by experienced practitioners in the field of strategy, design & technology, who will help you understand the business context and requirement, to support them in delivering the strategy and design activities such as:
- Collecting/identifying/ideating relevant use cases using Generative AI.
- Supporting use case assessment
- Understand business requirements, market opportunities and user needs to help define opportunity areas and experience requirements
- Supporting user/SME interview, research synthesis and testing
- Supporting the definition of digital product and concept leveraging Generative AI
- Designing wireframes, screens, and mockups to illustrate product behaviour along defined used cases
- Staying up-to-date with new technologies and tools related to AI and software development
- (Optional) Creating business case and measurements
- (Optional) Developing prototypes applying AI models to real world problems
We want you to have:
- Recently completed, or will complete within 1 year, a university degree in Interaction Design, Human Computer Interaction, Business Strategy or a related design or strategy discipline
- A good understanding of Generative AI especially Large Language Models, capabilities, constrains, risks, advantages and common use cases. This needs to be more than just using Large Language Models.
- You have a passion to stay on-top of the latest research and development in the field of AI
- A robust practical and theoretical grounding in product design and product strategy through your studies and professional experience
- Developed design skills, demonstrated in your portfolio of recent work.
- Proficiency with contemporary design and prototyping tools like Figma.
- Ability to create high-quality presentations and present your work to colleagues
- Experience collaborating in multifunctional teams
- Affinity with frog’s values, and a passion for creating products that meet peoples’ functional and emotional needs.
- Business level fluency in English
It would be a bonus if you had:
- Experience designing and/or developing a product/prototype using Large Language Models. It can be a school project or thesis or from your professional experience
- A hybrid talent across at least 2 of the domains: strategy, design and AI
- Native or business level fluency in German
- As part of your application, please include a link or PDF of your portfolio of recent work, highlighting your abilities and experience relevant to the role, with specific examples of how you work, think, collaborate, and contribute to great design outcomes. Please note that we are unable to accept any applications without a portfolio.