Join us to do the best work of your life.
At frog we are united by our shared passion for outcomes that transform the human experience. We accomplish these outcomes by taking on complex challenges, big asks, and things that have never been done before. We look beyond point solutions and apply design to the creation of new strategies, systems, and—in some cases—entirely new businesses.
Our work is transformational because our people are extraordinary. frogs are analytical and artistic, conservative and unconventional, technical and whimsical. We look for hybrid talents and build teams around divergent expertise, which allows us to solve problems and uncover opportunities in unique ways. frogs are some of the best talent in the world, and together we advance the human experience through design.
The Position: Associate Marketing Director
frog is looking for a passionate Associate Marketing Director, with strong digital skills to join our marketing team. S/he will report to the Executive Director for frog’s global marketing team and manage a team of 2-3 Marketing Managers.
- S/he will be exceptionally skilled at leveraging frog’s strong thought leadership, work portfolio, and marketing database to plan, manage, execute and measure integrated campaigns.
- S/he will design and implement awareness and lead generation strategies to attract, engage, and ultimately convert prospects into sales opportunities globally.
- S/he will manage social media marketing, run and optimize global paid social media native advertising and search engine marketing together with his/her team and external agencies.
- S/he will set up landing pages for specific global / regional campaigns, measure, analyze and optimize together with his/her team.
- S/he will collaborate with our web team to analyze performance, improve SEO and optimize web conversion.
- Collaborate with country and account-based marketing teams to inform, align and execute global campaigns adapted to specific countries and accounts.
Someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies, and where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
You bring to the organisation the following competencies;
- At least 10 years of relevant work experience.
- Fluent in both English and at least other European language (ideally French or German).
- A self-directed and achievement-oriented growth marketer who finds joy in the origination of strategies to drive performance as part of a collaborative team in an evolving organization.
- Are analytical and organized, with the ability to develop dashboards and reporting capabilities to distill data into actionable insights.
- Have a high degree of comfort with handling marketing budget and a solid, fundamental understanding of the media planning process.
- Have experience with A/B testing strategies for paid social media.
- Have experience using the tools typical of a successful marketing tech stack, includingHubspot/Pardot, Power BI and Google Analytics among others. Strong experience with Pardot is a plus.
- Both collaborative and autonomous in your actions.
- Able present results to executive audiences.
- Is comfortable working under uncertainty of a creative environment, understands how to test and pivot and is able to work flexibly within a hybrid, remote team.
- Consider themselves as strong team player.
- Invested in the success of your team members as much as your own.
Kindly submit your CV and cover letter in English.
Country: Global, preferably Munich, Germany
Hybrid (On/site & Remote)