Why join frog?
Joining frog means you’ll be joining the “pond,” a global network of studios, each with a thriving in-person and vibrant virtual culture. As a leading global creative consultancy that is part of Capgemini Invent, frog challenges the status quo to craft and build transformative human experiences that win hearts and move markets. Partnering with passionate leaders and visionary entrepreneurs, we apply creativity, strategy, design and data to re-invent businesses, drive growth and orchestrate customer-centric transformation. Together we strive to shape a regenerative future that is both sustainable and inclusive for businesses, people and planet. Our culture is open, flexible, inclusive and engaging. Working at frog means being empowered to Make Your Mark on every project, in your studio, your community—and the world at large.
What will you be doing?
Experience Designers are responsible for the design of digitally enabled products and services. They use their broad skillset across the service, interaction, and visual design domains to work on holistic design solutions, from early-stage idea generation until detailed design of service features and user stories in a digital product.
As a Senior Experience Designer, you are expected to represent depth in the craft of experience design: as an individual contributor, as a mentor and guide for more junior colleagues, and as a contributor to the global community of practice. You will often be the backbone of your projects from beginning to end. You will plan, prioritise, and deliver experience design activities autonomously, in the context of interdisciplinary projects. You will lead client conversations within your domain, providing articulate recommendations and helping guide client choices. You will have opportunities to lead small teams on projects and contribute to business development through proposal-writing and pitches.
Your fellow frogs will rely on you to:
- Lead cross-disciplinary analysis of existing solutions and opportunity spaces and drive user understanding among different parties through workshop activities
- Define digital product and convergent experience concepts in collaboration with the strategy and technology teams
- Execute the detailed design of defined experiences working across the service components, interaction logins and visual language expression
- Enable a successful handover of final outcomes to the client through training and documentation
- Advocate for and pursue cross-disciplinary and convergent opportunity areas for design innovation
On a typical project you will:
- Understand goals, business requirements and constraints, market opportunities and user needs to help define opportunity areas and experience requirements
- Plan, conduct, and synthesise research, testing and piloting activities with service users, providers, and SMEs
- Map existing and to-be experiences, across both front and back office and actors involved, through journey maps, blueprints, and ecosystem maps
- Create digital product and convergent experience concepts together with the team that push the bar for quality in a given field/industry
- Support the definition of new product/service value proposition and implementation roadmaps
- Create narratives that help tell the story of the work in an impactful way
- Design wireframes, screens, and prototypes to illustrate product behaviour along defined used cases
- Document product/service requirements and guidelines for following stages of implementation
We want you to have:
- 5+ years of professional experience in experience design (although you might have had a different job title, like “UX designer” or “product designer”)
- Highly developed design skills, demonstrated in your portfolio of recent work
- Confident presentation and storytelling abilities
- Experience collaborating in multifunctional teams as the experience design lead
- Proficiency with contemporary design and prototyping tools and methods
- Affinity with frog’s values, and a passion for creating products that meet peoples functional and emotional needs
- Business level ability in English
It would be a bonus if you had:
- A university degree in Interaction Design, Visual Communications, Human Computer Interaction, or a related design or behavioural science discipline
- Experience working in a variety of organisations (start-up, corporate, agency/consultancy)
- Academic, professional, or life experience from outside the design field that enriches your perspective as a designer
- As part of your application, please include a link or PDF of your portfolio of recent work, highlighting your abilities and experience relevant to the role, with specific examples of how you work, think, collaborate, and contribute to great design outcomes. Please note that we are unable to accept any applications without a portfolio.