What will you be doing?
We are seeking an experienced Program Manager to drive complex programs from inception through completion. This position plays a multi-faceted role within frog: first and foremost, you are responsible for all aspects of the project life cycle: diagnosing client needs, managing program teams, and leveraging the knowledge and creativity of colleagues to generate robust solutions to client business challenges. frog Senior Program Managers also serve as client-facing leaders, overseeing the day-to-day relationships, providing thoughtful and pragmatic leadership.
In this role, you will:
- Lead the program management process, including contracts, program organisation, resourcing, plan development, scope management and risk mitigation
- Build trust with clients, managing their expectations with confidence and professionalism
- Work collaboratively with cross functional teams, both inside and outside of frog
- Proactively and clearly communicates status, risks, and issues internally and with clients
- Manage program budgets
- Maintain appropriate program documentation related to deliverables, schedule, and budget
- Aid in the ongoing evolution of the Program Management discipline within frog
- Enable frog teams to do the best work of their career
We want you to have:
- 5+ years in consulting, agency or industry-related experience managing teams of cross discipline resources with complex, multi-location programs
- Strong organisational, written, and verbal communication skills, coupled with responsiveness and follow-through on details
- Experience with implementing project management tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Ability to develop strong relationships and enable cohesiveness across diverse individual skills and styles
- Ability and desire to solve problems and look for opportunities for improvement
- Business-level fluency in English
It would be a bonus if you had:
- Experience with a client services organisation, working in a client facing role with a passion for human-centred design
- Experience in account management and business development practices
- Made your mark in product design and agile delivery
- Empathy for those we design for
In your cover letter (no longer than 1 page), please address:
- You and frog: Why are you interested in the role and joining frog?
- Talent and Passion: How does your skillset fit frog and your passions?
- Innovation and transformation: What are your interests in technology and design?