Why join frog?
Joining frog means you’ll be joining the “pond,” a global network of studios, each with a thriving in-person and vibrant virtual culture. As a leading global creative consultancy that is part of Capgemini Invent, frog challenges the status quo to craft and build transformative human experiences that win hearts and move markets. Partnering with passionate leaders and visionary entrepreneurs, we apply creativity, strategy, design and data to re-invent businesses, drive growth and orchestrate customer-centric transformation. Together we strive to shape a regenerative future that is both sustainable and inclusive for businesses, people and planet. Our culture is open, flexible, inclusive and engaging. Working at frog means being empowered to Make Your Mark on every project, in your studio, your community—and the world at large.
What will you be doing?
We are seeking a Program Manager to manage small to medium size programs from inception through completion with oversight from the director level. This position provides a more tactical program management function relying on core program management skills coordinating a cross functional teams’ activities while ensuring that delivery meets expectations for our clients.
In this role, you will:
- Manage the program management process, including contracts, program organisation, resourcing, plan development, scope management and risk mitigation
- Build trust with clients, managing their expectations with confidence and professionalism
- Work collaboratively with cross functional teams, both inside and outside of frog
- Proactively and clearly communicates status, risks, and issues internally and with clients
- Manage program budgets
- Maintain appropriate program documentation related to deliverables, schedule, and budget
- Aid in the ongoing evolution of the Program Management discipline within frog
- Enable frog teams to do the best work of their career
We want you to have:
- 3+ years of experience in a consultancy, agency, or in a related industry
- Strong organisational, written, and verbal communication skills, coupled with responsiveness and follow-through on details
- Experience with implementing project management tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Ability to develop strong relationships and enable cohesiveness across diverse individual skills and styles
- Ability and desire to solve problems and look for opportunities for improvement
- Business-level fluency in English
It would be a bonus if you had:
- Experience with a client services organisation, working in a client facing role with a passion for human-centred design
- Experience in account management and business development practices
- Made your mark in product design and agile delivery
- Empathy for those we design for
In your cover letter (no longer than 1 page), please address:
- You and frog: Why are you interested in the role and joining frog?
- Talent and Passion: How does your skillset fit frog and your passions?
- Innovation and transformation: What are your interests in technology and design?