What will you be doing?
Our Innovation & Strategy practice helps clients, across various industries, generate growth by becoming a customer focused, data-driven organisation. We focus on supporting our clients in customer and digital strategy, product and service innovation, customer experience redesign and digital operations.
As an Associate Director, you will play a critical leadership role in the growth and development of this practice at Capgemini Invent. Your role will focus on shaping ambitious customer strategy, digital innovation and transformation engagements with our clients and delivering strategic advice to C-Suite level executives at leading ASX organisations in Australia. You will have the opportunity to work in multi-disciplinary teams comprising of management consultants, experience designers, and technology engineers.
Your fellow frogs will rely on you to:
- Engage directly with organisational leaders on their most important and challenging business issues.
- Shape, design, and deliver client engagements and effectively manage teams to produce quality client recommendations.
- Build and maintain relationships with C-Suite stakeholders, acting as a strategic advisor within their customer or digital transformation, and deliver impactful and meaningful change.
- Define the ‘case for change' by framing a client's issues, conducting assessments to identify vulnerabilities, challenges, and opportunities in the current state.
- Lead the development of financial business cases for investment; including strategic shaping, top downsizing of benefits, prioritisation and decision making based on evaluation metrics.
- Collaborating with Capgemini Invent leadership on new go-to-market propositions and business development initiatives to support the ongoing growth and development of our business.
We want you to have:
- Strategy and/or Management Consulting experience, ideally within a global major consulting firm or within a top ASX organisation or equivalent.
- Proven experience developing strong, trusted relationships at C-Suite level and leading large-scale customer or digital transformation programs.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills to address complexity of client challenges.
- Familiarity with customer centred design and innovation activities including customer research, journey mapping, lean business model, proposition design, service blueprints and prototyping.
- Excellent written, verbal, numerical, and presentation skills.
- Collaborative and enjoy working in cross-functional teams, including designers and technologists. Most importantly, you act with integrity and show care for the people you work with.
Equal Opportunities at frog
frog is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
frog is a global business with teams working across the world. To help us process your application, please ensure that your application documents (CV, cover letter, portfolio, etc.) are all in English.