At frog (part of Capgemini Invent) we are looking for a Senior UX/UI Designer for join our team in Alicante:
What will you be doing?:
As a Senior UX/UI Designer, you look beyond point solutions and apply design-led thinking to deliver new multi-channel service strategies, ecosystems, or even new businesses to the markets. You gel well with designers and non-designers, thrive in a highly collaborative environment and know how to tell a compelling story. You are a thorough, lateral thinker, who can pull up the sleeves and dig deep to deliver rewarding experiences. Your passion for Service Design is infectious.
You are responsible for:
As a Senior UX/UI Designer, you LEAD service design activities for existing or new propositions within our full portfolio, through:
- Design service experiences with lasting impact based on understanding of user needs
- Develop service blueprints and customer journeys articulating existing and envisioned service experiences integrating stakeholder needs, multi-channel touch points, and back-end service delivery systems
- Explore and articulate options for service propositions beyond product propositions based on knowledge of customer context and
- product/service business approaches and trends
- Create and test ways of generating revenue from new service propositions
- Plan and lead co-creation workshops with clients, partners and customers as part of analysis and design of new services
- Work within multidisciplinary teams to design internal business systems, processes, and capabilities required to deliver envisioned
- service experiences
- Work closely with other designers to realise relevant touch points across the end-to-end service experience
- Create and test service prototypes to gain insight into assumptions and questions of service delivery
- Work at varying levels of fidelity to test isolated assumptions as well as holistic service experiences.
- Create user focused strategies, innovations, solutions and experiences and the user testing and validation of these, considering usability, sustainability and appropriate visual and verbal articulation in line with Design Language System and Brand guidelines
- Drive operational excellence and efficiency, delivering appropriate design quality within budget and project parameters
- Customer focus and Design consultancy, collaborating, partnering and co-creating with internal and external stakeholders, with clear and impactful communication and articulation of design decision making
- Creative or content leadership on high complexity project or program level and/or setting the standard with high level of content specialism
- Provides design thought leadership to senior business stakeholders, actively drives co-create approaches between Design and other stakeholders
- Leads larger projects or programs, able to influence direct environment to create enabling conditions for success, to define delivery strategies and manage program level design quality reviews
We would love it if you had:
- Bachelor/Master degree in Design, Design Research or related discipline, or equivalent professional Design training experience.
- Track record of leading complex and large scale, transformational and/or multiple simultaneous projects with decentralised teams
- Thought-leadership on design processes, methodology, culture, technology etc. able to articulate complex matters clearly to outsiders
- Demonstrable design advocacy and mentoring skills to provide strategic and tactical design direction
- Strong influencing and expectation setting skills against real-world limitations
- Substantial day-to-day coordination skills (resources and process) to maintain high design standards
- Entrepreneurial, humble, quick-thinking and exceptionally creative capabilities paired with a keen sense of humour
Qualified candidates must present an online portfolio that:
- Demonstrates a passion for digital product development
- Exhibits stylistic breadth, attention to detail, and balances beauty, innovation and usability
- Shows experience with diverse content and subject matter
- Proves their facility in translating high level ideas into unique visual styles and directions, and breaking those down to elemental level
Equal Opportunities at frog
frog is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
frog is a global business with teams working across the world. To help us process your application, please ensure that your application documents (CV, cover letter, portfolio, etc.) are all in English.