The Position: Marketing Manager.
frog is looking for a passionate Marketing Manager with strong digital skills to join our Marketing team. S/he will report to the Global Marketing Team.
General Functions, at a Global Level:
- S/he will be exceptionally skilled at leveraging frog’s strong thought leadership, work portfolio, and marketing database to drive new business. S/he will plan, manage, execute campaigns on digital channels and measure results across channels.
- Design and implement awareness and lead generation strategies and campaigns to attract, engage, and ultimately convert our audience.
- Paid media: run and optimize global paid social media and native ads. Optimize Google Ads and Paid Social for better conversion to contact.
- Set up landing pages for specific global / regional campaigns, analyze and optimize.
- Website and SEO: analyze, track and experiment to optimize existing channels (paid and unpaid) and find growth drivers.
- Plan and execute email marketing initiatives
- Collaborate and coordinate with a range of countries to create and deploy effective geo-targeted and local campaigns that increase brand awareness across channels.
Someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies, and where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
You bring to the organisation the following competencies:
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience
- Fluent in both English and at least other European language (ideally French)
- A self-directed and achievement-oriented growth marketer who finds joy in the origination of strategies to drive performance as part of a collaborative team in an evolving organization.
- Are analytical and organized, with the ability to develop dashboards and reporting capabilities to distill data into actionable insights
- Have a high degree of comfort with handling marketing budget and a solid, initial understanding of the media planning process in general.
- Have Experience with A/B testing strategies.
- Have experience using the tools typical of a successful marketing tech stack, including Hubspot/Pardot, Power BI and Google Analytics among others.
- Your day-to-day work will be conducted 100% in English. Fluent in both English and preferibly other European language (ideally French)
Hybrid (On/site & Remote)
Equal Opportunities at frog
frog is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
frog is a global business with teams working across the world. To help us process your application, please ensure that your application documents (CV, cover letter, portfolio, etc.) are all in English.