Who we are?
Our Innovation, Strategy & Design practice helps clients, across various industries, generate growth by becoming a customer focused, data-driven organisation. We focus on supporting our clients in customer and digital strategy, corporate innovation and venture design, customer experience and digital operations.
We will rely on you to:
As a Manager, you will play a critical leadership role in the growth and development of this practice at Frog. Your role will focus on shaping ambitious customer strategy, digital innovation and service design engagements with our clients and delivering strategic advice to C-Suite level executives at leading ASX organisations in Australia. You will have the opportunity to work in multi-disciplinary teams comprising of strategy consultants, experience designers, and technology engineers.
- Shape, lead, and deliver large-scale service design and innovation projects
- Utilise a breadth of contemporary strategic frameworks, approaches, methods, and tools
- Have a good knowledge of digital and innovation trends, and a history of using these to drive and convert meaningful discussions with new and existing clients
- Employ a range of quantitative and qualitative research techniques to define actionable insights
- Process and analyse a variety of structured and unstructured information to map complex journeys and processes – giving context to customer needs, touchpoints, and pain points.
- Lead the development of service concepts, blueprints, and other service design artefacts.
- Work with business and technical stakeholders to scope enablers; using mixed methods and approaches; to bring integrated value to our clients.
- Support the development of strategic roadmaps, implementation plans and business cases.
- Play a leading role in our service design Community of Practice and industry and regularly share your work and ideas with the broader team.
We want you to have:
- Experience in Consulting, ideally in a leading consulting firm or digital / design agency
- Prior experience of large-scale customer or digital transformation programs.
- Skilled at building senior relationships and delivering high impact work for your clients.
- Ability to combine design excellence, business understanding and strategic thinking. You can hold your own in discussions across desirability, viability, and feasibility.
- Excellent written, verbal, numerical, and presentation skills.
- Collaborative and enjoy working in cross-functional teams, including strategy consultants and technologists. Most importantly, you act with integrity and show care for the people you work with.
Equal Opportunities at frog
frog is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
frog is a global business with teams working across the world. To help us process your application, please ensure that your application documents (CV, cover letter, portfolio, etc.) are all in English.