What will you be doing?
We are looking for a new type of content strategist/content designer who can imagine new realities and create break-through experiences with a compelling narrative. Content Strategists are excited about playing at the intersection of strategy, digital and physical design while possessing a broad attitude and deep hunger for crafting a truly transformational experience.
Senior Content Strategists simplify our understanding of our clients’ business needs, their customers' behaviours and craft visions for how the individual interacts with a product or service through an accessible, understandable, actionable, and engaging POV. This requires leading product/service research, concepting, experience principle creation, information architecture design, and establishing guidelines, objectives and content specifications to create powerful digital, physical and/or environmental experiences.
Since much of what frog delivers is the written word, this role is critical to ensuring that the language we use, the tone of voice we deliver and the overall organising principles convey excellence at every point of contact. In this role, you will:
- Understand complex systems, technical implications, accessibility standards, strategies and processes and delivering simplistic, powerful POVs via the written word
- Actively lead design research, behavioural analysis, effectively synthesise and communicate research findings, conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale both verbally and through execution
- Lead in establishing a design POV and inspire others to follow
- Assess existing content, create compelling content at every deliverable, establish and maintain inventories of content assets, and ensure the team delivers to the highest standard
- Perform competitive content reviews, develop taxonomy, and map content to design executables
- Take responsibility for generating the content needed for all frog deliverables as well as ensuring others produce content following high standard (e.g. but not limited to scripts, storyboards, brand/campaign materials, content inventories, deck creation, screen content, proofing/editing, etc.)
- Participate as a contributor to an interdisciplinary team that includes designers, project management, business and brand strategists, and hardware and software developers
- Recommend strategies for sunsetting content and be able to propose short- and long-term solutions through prospective product roadmaps
We want you to have:
- 5+ years of relevant experience creating content independently and with cross-disciplinary teams
- Experience working in a design studio and know how to deliver on work in a client servicing environment
- 5+ years of experience in systemic thinking and strong knowledge of design principles and methodology, particularly as applied to experience and/or service design
- Portfolio of work that demonstrates high calibre copy within a variety of complex problem solving projects
- Passion for writing compelling content that resonates emotionally with people
- Aspirations to a broader mindset about design, research, multidisciplinary and human-centred approaches as the foundation for content creation
- Experience with using industry standard software and tools including Keynote, MS Office products, Adobe Creative Suite
- Desire for individuality and strong point of view surrounding design, narrative, voice and tone
It would be a bonus if you had:
- Bachelor's or master's degree in a design-related field
- A second language (and every additional language is a plus!)
- Please attach a portfolio (online or PDF) as part of your application.
Equal Opportunities at frog
frog is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
frog is a global business with teams working across the world. To help us process your application, please ensure that your application documents (CV, cover letter, portfolio, etc.) are all in English.