What will you be doing?
frog, as part of Capgemini Invent, is looking for talented professionals for our Customer Transformation team. As the digital innovation, consulting and transformation brand of the Capgemini Group, Capgemini Invent helps CxOs, CMOs and CDOs envision and build what’s next for their organizations. Our practice aims at helping our clients, across various industries, to generate growth by becoming a more customer centric brand. Our clients need to deliver the experience their customers want, every day, across multiple touchpoints. The customer experiences they create have to reflect their vision for the future—through strategies that aligns the company’s purpose with the customer need, in real time.
We deliver our clients the best of both worlds. We have the experience, knowledge and methods to co-create truly impactful strategies. Giving insights through customer journeys & prototypes we are able to put strategy into practice. Second, we have the capability and technological understanding to let CX strategies & design come to life and see tangible results in digital platforms, customer engagement programs and customer performance initiatives. You are the driving force from strategic design to tangible outcomes.
Regardless of the project or customer, your work will have a meaningful impact on people, businesses and lives. It will be rewarding. You’ll work on a huge variety of projects (some larger than others), so you can gain a wealth of experience in a short amount of time. You’ll be relentlessly customer focused, working across cross-sector environments to define new strategies, and designing new ways for our clients to win.
Your fellow frogs will rely on you to:
We are seeking experienced Consultants to join the Customer Transformation team within the frog community. Someone who:
- Has a passion for creating better experiences for people and advising top clients to make bolder choices that define the vision for the future
- Is pro-active, curious, enthusiastic and open to new experiences which help you to feel comfortable in the always changing client situations
- Is inventive when things don’t go as they are supposed to and can adapt quickly
- Has convincing storytelling and storyboard skills, where we look for a strategic approach and a problem-solving aptitude
- Has strong problem-solving skills to address complexity of client challenges as well as analytical rigor and proven ability to synthesize data and formulate conclusions/recommendations
- Has strong client-facing skills including good relationship-building and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrates to work as part of a team on customer transformation engagements with large client organizations across a range of industries
- Wants to grow further in a topic or sector that you are passionate about, and contribute to thought leadership around Customer Transformation topics that illustrate the insights and case studies Capgemini Invent has developed during client engagements
The growing Customer Transformation team consists of people from different nationalities and backgrounds such as marketing (intelligence), strategic product design or tech-savvy folks who have the curiosity to drive their own knowledge further to help customers. We believe in collaborating to bring out the best in ourselves and in our work. To stay in touch, we have frequent (in)formal check-ins and regular fun events.
Primary responsibility areas include:
Project based delivery, content development and practice involvement. With exposure to business development within our Customer Transformation domain and the opportunity to have exposure to one or more sectors e.g. Consumer Products and Retail, Energy & Utilities, Financial Services, Manufacturing and Public.
Be a valuable team member in projects and client engagements in collaboration with clients:
- Demonstrate strong consulting and advisory skillset including analytical capabilities; ability to synthesize content, bring clarity to challenging situations, to create structured analyses and translate it into sound recommendations and deliverables
- Manage a complex topic or stream, independently with limited support
- Master PowerPoint, Excel and/or new forms of delivery such as protoyping
- Help invent and design innovative, new or improved digital customer experiences and develop digital customer transformation strategies
- Start coaching more junior consultants on projects to jointly deliver quality results
Content Development and Practice Involvement
- Contribute to thought leadership around Customer Transformation topics that illustrate the insights and case studies Capgemini Invent has developed during client engagements
- Participate in topics that you are passionate about such as recruitment, training and community-building
- Build a network within the frog community and contribute to Customer Transformation practice offerings to support existing account expansion
- Play a significant role in client proposals and RFP responses from initial brief to final sales presentations.
- Identify potential personal business relationships that can be leveraged by the practice to develop new business
We want you to have:
- 3+ years experience in building better experiences through CX Strategy/execution, Design & Performance, Service Design, and/or; nurturing lasting relationships through Marketing Strategy & Performance, Real-time Marketing Activation, Loyalty, and/or; forming stronger teams through Organizational Design for Innovation, and/or; mastering scalable operations through Commerce & Service Strategy/execution, Connected Marketing and Customer Platforms
- Experience with an established management consulting firm and/or leading (digital) agency is preferred
- Demonstrates ability to manage your own topics and/or stream with timelines and a wide array of stakeholders
- Gathering and analyzing customer data through web-behavior, financial data or qualitative interview methods to get to customers insights to build persona’s and/or customer journeys
- Business methodologies like Agile, Design Thinking, Service Blueprinting, Business Model Canvas and alike
- Strong core consulting skills, including: meeting & workshop facilitation and management, Powerpoint skills and sharp eye for quality deliverables, in combination with the willingness to go the extra mile
In addition, you have/are:
- A Masters degree in the field of Business, Strategy, Design or Marketing
- Able to speak & write English at Business level
- Able to speak & write Dutch (or want to learn to speak Dutch), any other language is a plus
- Cold feet? No idea what that is. With us, you get a permanent contract immediately
- Get the future you want. From day one you receive many opportunities to pioneer and develop yourself, including the possibility to follow various trainings. We offer you endless support
- A generous holiday allowance and enough time (26 days) to spend it
- A fully paid pension, so you will remember Capgemini Invent with a fond smile
- Work flexibly from any location in the Netherlands with our connectivity allowance
- Your first necessity as a professional: a laptop and a SIM card that you can also use privately
- Always on the road with your lease car or NS business card. Or choose to have your travel allowance paid
- And of course, an appropriate salary. We are happy to discuss this with you
Equal Opportunities at frog
frog is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
frog is a global business with teams working across the world. To help us process your application, please ensure that your application documents (CV, cover letter, portfolio, etc.) are all in English.