frog, as part of Capgemini Invent, is looking for talented professionals for our Customer Transformation team. As the digital innovation, consulting and transformation brand of the Capgemini Group, Capgemini Invent helps CxOs envision and build what’s next for their organizations. Our practice aims at helping our clients, across various industries, generate growth by becoming a Data-driven Experience Brand. Our clients need to deliver the experience their customers want, every day, across multiple touch points. The customer experiences they create have to reflect their brand positioning—through content that aligns the company’s purpose with the customer experience, in real time.
- We are seeking a Manager or a Senior Consultant to join our Customer Transformation practice.
- Experience in Digital Product and/or Service Design; Experience Strategy, Omnichannel Experience Strategy, Digital Marketing Strategy, Digital Engagement Strategy, and/ or Digital Execution an established management consulting firm and/or digital marketing services or Customer Experience provider
- Experience with marketing technology is a plus (e.g. Salesforce, Adobe, or Engagement architecture)
- Role and responsibilities include Customer Experience domain leadership and expertise, project management (including team management exposure) and delivery, content and offer development, practice leadership and involvement and business/account development
Project Management and Delivery
- Demonstrate strong consulting and advisory skillset including analytical capabilities, ability to synthesize content and translate it into sound recommendations and deliverables, financial modeling and conceptualization.
- Mastery of PowerPoint, Excel and new forms of delivery.
- Lead or be a team member of Customer Transformation projects with large client organizations.
- Help invent and design innovative, new or improved digital customer experiences and develop digital customer engagement strategies. Contribute to the design of new digital capabilities, business processes, organizational designs, governance structures and measurement programs required to execute future state experiences and digital customer engagement strategies.
- Simplify and bring clarity to challenging situations, models and issues to create structured actions.
- Test insights and recommendations with management.
- Demonstrate ability to drive blended teams of management consultants, experience designers, technology, data strategists, and implementation specialists to deliver according to plan (scope, quality and time).
- Mentor and coach others to deliver quality results and promote others' professional development.
Content Development and Practice Involvement
- Contribute to thought leadership around Customer Experience and Customer Transformation topics that illustrate the insights and case studies Capgemini Invent has developed during client engagements.
- Proactively participate in North American recruitment, training and community-building.
- Be a visible member of the Customer Transformation community of practice.
- Provide mentoring and coaching for the more junior consultants under their responsibility
- Build a network within the Capgemini group and contribute to education of other Business Units around the Customer Transformation practice offerings to support existing account expansion.
- Play a significant role in client proposals and RFP responses from initial brief to final sales presentations.
- Nurture and expand existing account relationships.
- Identify potential personal business relationships that can be leveraged by the practice to develop new business.
- 4+ years of experience in customer experience design, customer data strategy, marketing and sales strategy, business model disruption, product and service innovation, customer experience transformation, CRM and loyalty, customer service transformation and operating models, at an established management consulting firm and/or digital agency.
- Demonstrated successful engagement into the delivery of digital projects and services to a variety of industry clients.
- 2+ years of experience in managing the successful delivery of Customer Transformation / digital projects across multiple clients. Exposure to one or more of Financial Services, Life Sciences, High Tech., Telco or Consumer Product and Retail sectors is highly-preferred.
- Strong core consulting skills, including: meeting and workshop development and management, deck writing, storyboarding, inductive/ deductive reasoning, client interviewing, issue analysis, data analysis, process design, and change management.
- Strong design thinking skills including: application of conceptual modeling and visualization to problem and solution definition; knowledge of empathy mapping, journey mapping and quantitative and qualitative research methods for developing compelling customer insights; and iterative concept testing.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Strong presence with good relationship-building and interpersonal skills.
- Strong personal and professional values.
- An appropriate BA or BS degree is required, an advanced degree such as an MBA from a top tier program is preferred.
- Comfortable with up to 85% travel.
Equal Opportunities at frog
frog is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
frog is a global business with teams working across the world. To help us process your application, please ensure that your application documents (CV, cover letter, portfolio, etc.) are all in English.