What will you be doing?
As a Senior Design Technologist focusing on Front End Development, you’ll use the latest tools and techniques to take projects from idea to reality. You take a human-centered approach to development: finding relatable, new ways to use technology, helping others work within technical limits, and building user experiences that improve people’s lives.
We want you to have:
- Openness to new ideas, an eye for detail, and a desire to work with designers
- 4+ years of professional experience building responsive interfaces, working with different kinds of user events, manipulating UI elements, and applying animations/transitions
- Experience building production applications using a major MVVM or MVC framework (React, Angular, React Native, Flutter, etc.).
- Familiarity with developing web applications following eAccessibility / Web Accessibility best practices.
- Ability to mentor junior Technologists and to work independently
- Participated as part of an agile team using modern tools (Azure DevOps, Jira, GitHub, etc.)
- A willingness to travel for key collaboration sessions
It would be a bonus if you had:
- Experience with rapid prototyping and creating proof-of-concept demos
- Helped designers or product managers work through technical feasibility during pre-development stages.
- Full-stack skills, like coding for the cloud, writing API’s, or working with databases
- Explored different flavors of technology, like IoT, AR/VR, or Cyber Physical Systems (CPS).
- Experience with complex scenarios, like e-commerce, internationalization, or content management
- Led technology on a project team
- Provide your resume
- We’d love to see your work! Include links to any public git repos, open source contributions, or apps/websites you’d like to share
Equal Opportunities at frog
frog is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
frog is a global business with teams working across the world. To help us process your application, please ensure that your application documents (CV, cover letter, portfolio, etc.) are all in English.