As a Technologist at frog you will be part of a multidisciplinary team driven by a passion for building new products that enhance the human experience. You will lead technology strategy and software development activities and work with the world’s major brands as well as innovative startups across a broad variety of industries, technologies, and geographies.
About the role: Senior Software Architect
As Senior Software Architect, you will:
- Design application and solution architecture following best practices in the industry and shape the technical vision with the team.
- Lead and contribute hands-on to software development activities and orchestrate the work of development teams in the execution of agile delivery programs.
- Conduct code reviews, build prototypes, and write production code to guide development efforts when appropriate.
- Facilitate technology workshops with client teams and designers to help understand feasibility of proposed user experiences as well as trade-offs or alternatives to architecture and design decisions.
- Assess business and technical requirements and integration points, help to define the development scope, roadmap, and approach, recommend technologies and tools, identify potential risks, and suggest mitigation strategies.
- Build and maintain cross-functional relationships with frog, client and third-party leads and domain experts during program discovery, design, and implementation phases.
- Be a trusted advisor and thought leader in your domain of expertise, and regularly share your informed point of view about an industry, technology, or methodology.
- Participate in project scoping and estimation tasks and support pre-sales activities.
What sets you apart
- Problem solving attitude, curiosity, eagerness to take new challenges, and ability to familiarize yourself quickly with new domains and technologies.
- 3+ years experience in architecting and deploying cloud-native solutions (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, Containers, Microservices, Kubernetes).
- Solid understanding of software production methodologies and industry best practices (Agile, Lean, DevOps, Continuos Integration, Continuos Delivery, Test-Driven Development).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to conduct technical meetings and deliver presentations to clients
- Fluency in oral and written English (at least level B1) is required.
About the frog Center of Excellence:
The frog Center of Excellence in Milan is a newly established unit, that collaborates with frog and Group teams globally, providing high calibre innovation, strategy and design expertise, with specific focus on convergent design.
The team is working with Global 100 brands like GE, Samsung and AXA, across key industries like healthcare, Telco and Media, to drive continuous business reinvention and innovation toward the cutting edge.
Equal Opportunities at frog
frog is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
frog is a global business with teams working across the world. To help us process your application, please ensure that your application documents (CV, cover letter, portfolio, etc.) are all in English.