In this position you keep our studio running in good order and provide a great work environment for employees. You run an efficient office while keeping in mind budgets and overhead. This will include a pleasant demeanor with the willingness to work with staff members and motivate them to find new and better ways to do old tasks.
Your abilities include but are not limited to strong leadership, team building, effective communication, multi-tasking, forward thinking, self-management, using your excellent organizational skills and successful prioritizing when everything is urgent. Furthermore you show accurate and timely accountability for required tasks. In this position you are very much overseeing everything outside the client work that is required to run a design-based operation.
Essential Functional duties:
- Organize and assist in-studio and hybrid meetings, workshops, and events
- Manage the entry of clients, visitors, and new hires to the studio
- Maintain the appearance of the studio in great shape and all its legal matters in order
- Manage purchase orders for the office and develop relationships with all kinds of vendors
- Assist with the overflow of administrative work as schedule management for VP + GM if necessary; check and enter invoices, etc.
- Assist staff with special meeting needs (coffee time, catering, technology items, etc.)
- Manage petty cash accounts for the office
- Facilitate internal seating reorganization and bookings and organization for business travels
- Manage special events in the office with Marketing
- Generally, manage and oversee staff, leadership and office needs as sending out “Thank you”/“Congratulations”/“Get well soon” presents to clients or frogs if necessary; ordering Business Cards and other supplies, etc.
- Welcome, onboard new hires and manages internal relocations/space planning, and be in charge of the onboarding kit.
- Responsible for maintaining a tidy, client-friendly environment, shopping for presents for frogs who are living special moments (birthday, new baby, anniversary)
- Help to resolve minor IT challenges when IT is not in
- Help sustain an open-minded, creative culture
- Support Capgemini Invent’s Back the Office/Studio initiatives
- Responsible for our employee engagement and community initiatives (coffee time, discipline communities, external events, anniversary, and special events in the studio)
- Oversee the compliance of safety + COVID standards
- Responsible for enforcing local and group COVID restrictions in the studio space
- Leader of all studio arrangements and facilities changes
- Procurement for office furnishings, office supplies, coffee time, water bottles, and catering for all meetings (breakfast, lunch, dinner…)
- Maintains ongoing relationship with Building Managemen to ensure everyday area items are functioning properly
- Ordering and keeping track of Studio Equipment such as cameras, furniture, coffee machines, etc.
- Be the first point of contact for security companies in case of break-ins or security system tampering.
- Guidance and support for ex-pats with apartments, doctors, insurance, etc.
- Find long-term and short-term accommodations for transfers from other studios and externs, arrange contracts, and other paperwork.
- Keep internal website up to date.
- Be a backup for the Front desk person.
- Help to recruit plan interview loops with candidates in AM studio and arrange for the (air) travel for candidates.
Someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies and where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point. You bring to the organization the following competencies;
- 3-5 years relevant experience
- Excellent Mac skills (Office, Outlook, basic design and presentation skills)
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to prioritize
- Fluent in Spanish and English
- Proficient knowledge in the area of Facilities/Office management or assisting Executives
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent attitude in frustrating/uncertain scenarios
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills
- Excellent understanding of creative teams and consultants needs.
Equal Opportunities at frog
frog is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
frog is a global business with teams working across the world. To help us process your application, please ensure that your application documents (CV, cover letter, portfolio, etc.) are all in English.